5 Br 3 Bath Chalet in Arrowhead Lake
Frank Weiss @ RE/MAX Property Specialists
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Our stay at Chinook Drive
Thank you for a very pleasant stay at Arrowhead Lake. Your home fit our family needs perfectly. Everyone had their own space and the beds were comfortable. We used the pool, the beaches, the tennis courts, the gym and the lake. The young people had their bikes. The deck was a great gathering place for the six of us, two more on the weekend. We had some good day trips also. The kitchen had most everything we needed for at home meals.
The above paragraph is for your on-line review. Now we would like to add some personal comments and suggestions.
A notebook with Arrowhead Community and home information would have been a big help. For instance:
- Have a community map available.
- Explain where to rent the boats
- Mention the boat renters take cash only
- List the times the pools and gym are open
- Directions to closest market
- Have small can for recycle
- List what is recyclable
- Instruction for stove ...push bake twice to increase temp
- Instructions for washer and dryer, push start twice
- Make available WiFi code
- Mention their is a DVD player available
- Mention alarm goes off on 3rd floor bath when steam from shower escapes
- Have batteries for flashlights and matches for candles - we almost had a power outage
- a non-stick fry pan to cook eggs for eight people or a griddle for pan cakes would be nice
You mentioned linens were provided. Well actually they can be rented @ $15 per bed, or launder yourself. But how can one wash six bed sheets and six towels and be out of the house by 11:00 AM. What a stress on the vacationers and the washer and dryer.
- There was no laundry soap.
- Some of the light bulbs in the kitchen were out
- Porch furniture was covered with black road dirt and cob webs. Perhaps no one had been renting for awhile.
- We used some WD 40 on the squeaky door hinges
- Suggest people bring beach chairs
- The gate passes gave us trouble. For instance on our last day August 3rd, at 9:30 am the pass would not let us through to empty the garbage. Also the car gate passes time of stay were mixed up between father Bill and son Bill. The office people were helpful in straightening it out.