Evolve Vacation Rental
- english, french, german, spanish
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Cleveland or bust!
This was the perfect location. Walk to everything - Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, river cruise boats, restaurants, Playhouse District. Short cab ride to Little Italy.
Great location, sunny apartment - really liked Cleveland!
The location of the apartment is amazing, so close to so much and a great view of the city. We stayed for a week while attending a conference. It was clean and well stocked with dishes, glasses, etc. but not so much for cooking. We have rented a lot of VRBO/Homeaway places over the last 15 years, here are a few things to be aware of:
• The parking situation is really bad; there are numerous lots around but the information/directions is completely confusing as to when and where you can park. One morning, there were seven tow trucks parked along the street waiting to start the “morning tow”. The parking meters are hard to read and interpret, and must be vacated by 7 am. We finally talked a parking lot attendant into giving us a price to park for five days, but were told we could not go “in and out” but must leave the car there.
• The bedroom does not have anywhere to put your clothes or suitcase – but there is a nice closet in the hallway. The bed is a ~5” mattress on a box spring, the mattress is covered in plastic and the sheets and cover were black polyester.
• The security system to get into the building is really awkward, and you mustn’t dally too long after swiping your fob or you will have to start over; there is about 10 seconds to get into one door, down some stairs, and across the lobby and through another door – with suitcases and bags, we missed it the first time and had to call the manager again. To be fair, we were really tired after a 13-hour drive and it was late at night – anything would have been trying.
• The pots and pans were new but really thin, probably from the Dollar Store – if you plan to cook much, maybe bring a pan.
• If you are noise sensitive, bring earplugs…the apartment is just across from the elevators and has ~1” opening under the door – it was quite noisy when drunk groups are coming and going as is probably typical on a sports weekend.
• The apartment is rented through two entities, Homeaway and Evolve Vacation Rental; then there are two other people with phone numbers to call – this was very confusing for communication and the rates were inconsistent.
All Star week
We were in town for the MLB All Star week. The property was a perfect location, within walking distance of everything we wanted to see. Easy access to restaurants and bars. The condo itself was very clean and nicely updated. Neighborhood can get noisy at night, but it was All Star week and we are used to country living, so I wouldn’t even take away from the rating for that! We had a great stay!
Weekend stay at 408 W St Claire
My boyfriend and I stayed at 408 for the weekend in town for a wedding and couldn’t have been happier about our stay at 408! The unit was in an amazing location so we had an easy time getting around. The space was beautiful and clean, as was listed in the description. Check in was easy and the security system made it super easy to leave and get back in the unit throughout the weekend. Thank you for being such a wonderful host Joe!