About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
House, 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 2-10)
***PLEASE CONTACT OWNER FIRST BEFORE CLICKING ON "REQUEST TO BOOK" - Thank You!****
Perched on a cliff at the very top of “the highest incorporated town in Eastern America”, Dream View Chalet is truly a unique house in an equally unique setting. An all-season vacation haven, Dream View Chalet has features and amenities that set it apart and make it an ideal spot for hikers, skiers, outdoor enthusiasts, or those who just want to get away from it all:
· At 5,325 feet, Dream View Chalet is one of only a handful of houses at the very top of Beech Mountain. In fact, there are very few houses at this height located anywhere east of the Rocky Mountains.
· Enjoy spectacular, 180-degree unimpeded views of Grandfather Mountain and Roan Mountain from the Great Room, Master Bedroom, and the upper and lower decks.
· Beech Mountain Club privileges are included (at NO extra cost) with all rentals.
· Just a short walk to the popular Land of Oz and Oz Ski Run.
· Temperatures at Dream View Chalet never reach above 70 degrees in the summer.
· All bedrooms have their own private, full bath.
· Located next door to Oz Cathedral—making it perfect for large groups of 20 or business retreats.
· We welcome pets!
With our elevation, view, privacy, and having the Land of Oz and Oz Ski Run right in our backyard, it’s no wonder why Dream View Chalet is one of the most popular rental homes on Beech Mountain!
Rates: Variable rates apply during Ski Season based on occupancy. Please see 'Notes' below the Rates Section.
Dream View Rentals
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Visitors are just a short walk from the Land of Oz, an otherworldly and now defunct theme park.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Thanksgiving - (3 night min.) $1,155/3-night weekend, $375/weeknight and $1875/week. Variable rates during Ski Season: From $440-$615/per night. Ski Season – December 15th through early March – 2-night minimum (except for Federal Holidays 3-night min.) 6 ppl: $990/2-night wknd, $440/wknight, $2585/wk 8 ppl: $1280/2-night wknd, $520/wknight, $2800/wk 10 ppl: $1335/2-night wknd, $615/wknight, $2950/wk Christmas – $2800 for the 4-night wknd, $625/wknight, $3540/wk New Years' – $2800 for the 4-night wknd, $625/wknight, $3540/wk
We accept checks only, no credit cards.