Welcome to our beautiful vacation home in Scottsdale- completely renovated this fall and ready for guests! The floor plan is open and spacious, a great place for a large group of friends or family to be together.
When you enter the home there is a large seating area with huge Crate & Barrel sectional sofa and wing-back style sitting chairs gathered around a brand new HUGE TV- HD cable and WIFI included! Enjoy meals at the large iron dining table featuring a gorgeous Restoration Hardware style chandelier. The kitchen features farmhouse white cabinets and all the amenities- stainless fridge with ice maker and filtered water, built-in microwave, coffee maker (with supplies), toaster, blender, even a built-in wine fridge! Plenty of cabinets- stocked with plates, drinking cups, pots/pans, wine glasses and utensils. There are bar-stools at the breakfast bar in the kitchen so guests can sit and eat or chat with the chef.
Backyard amenities- there is a covered porch you can access through the kitchen or through the sliding door in the dining room, there you will find a high-top table and chairs as well as the BBQ grill. You can also access the HUGE finished laundry room with washer/dryer and pool towels and toys from here. The pool is fenced for safety; the entire pool deck and patio area has been refinished with grey flagstone-style cool deck, and the diving pool was redone with new Pebble-tech and pretty tile along the splash line. There is also a SLIDE and a water spray- the pool has it all! The backyard landscape features modern cactus, colorful desert flowers and an orange tree.
This home has four bedrooms, each with new beds and bedding and dark curtains so you can sleep in on your vacation!
• The master bedroom has a king-size pillow top bed, upholstered headboard, dresser with flat-screen TV, book case and large walk-in closet with luggage rack. The master bathroom has a designer herringbone pattern tile wall in the glass enclosed shower with dual-shower heads (one standard and one rainfall shower overhead- LUXURY!), dual sinks and a large frosted window if you want to open for fresh air.
• There are two bedrooms in the middle of the floorplan, each with a queen-sized pillow top bed, nightstands and dresser. The bed frames are from Pottery Barn and World Market. One room has a mirrored closet and the other has a small walk-in with luggage stand. If you needed to sleep a child in a pack n play, the second queen bedroom has an open area you could do this.
• The back bedroom is large with two sets of bunk beds and sleeps 4- fun! This room features custom-made memory foam mattresses (an upgrade from standard twin mattresses you usually find in bunk beds- these are made to be comfortable for adults), a desk with bright artwork, a cool acrylic chair and large mirrored closet.
Finishes throughout the home are top-notch: fresh paint, large wood-plank style tile flooring, white subway tile back splash, new doors and hardware, mirrored closets, dual-pane windows and raised ceilings featuring bright LED recessed lighting and new ceiling fans throughout. Other things to note: PlayStation, board games, chalk board message area, fresh towels and linens, soap & shampoo, coffee and supplies, blow dryer, the list goes on and on! We have done our best to make this home a fantastic place to vacation; if there is something special you’d like to request please let us know.
The home has a heated pool that is available for use during your stay at $50/night. If you would like to use the heated pool during your stay an additional fee of $(calculate the # of nights x 50) would be added to your booking.
There is a credit card processing fee that will be added to your reservation unless you choose to pay via eCheck (available to US travelers only).
*For June - August, stays of 1 month or more are responsible for utilities and bi-weekly cleanings. Utility breakdown: the owner covers landscape and pool maintenance and the guest would be responsible for reimbursement for cable/internet, electric, water, and gas. The bi-weekly spot cleanings are $50 each and will be coordinated with you once you check-in.
Follow us on IG and FB: @arizonavacationcompany
**Calendar may not be current- please inquire for dates**
**We also have seven other vacation rentals that could possibly accommodate you: #489984, #1035054, #489987, #1128751, #1242922, #453315, and #795197. If this particular rental is not available for your requested dates, please consider one of these other homes: we would love to have you!**
Great shopping below in approximate miles:
• Kierland Commons: 13.2 miles, 20 minutes
• El Pedregal: 15.5 miles, 19 minutes
• Scottsdale Fashion Square: 2.8 miles, 10 minutes
• Old Town Scottsdale: 1.2 miles, 4 minutes
• The Borgata: 4.2 miles, 10 minutes
• Biltmore Fashion Park: 8.7 miles, 21 minutes
• Camelback Golf Club: 6.4 miles, 14 minutes
• Continental Executive Golf Club: .5 miles, 2 minutes
• Eagle Mountain: 16 miles, 24 minutes
• Kierland Golf Club: 13.9 miles, 23 minutes
• McCormick Ranch Golf Club: 5.2 miles, 11 minutes
• Paradise Valley Golf: 20.5 miles, 21 minutes
• TPC Scottsdale: 12.7 miles, 18 minutes
• Troon golf: 21.2 miles, 28 minutes
• Sunridge Canyon: 17.7 miles, 26 minutes
• Talking Stick: 5.5 miles, 11 minutes
• Fort McDowell Gaming Center: 16.9 miles, 24 minutes
• Lone Butte Casino: 17.7 miles, 21 minutes
• Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino: 40.3 miles, 47 minutes
• Sky Harbor Airport: 12.1 miles, 18 minutes
• Scottsdale Airport: 13.4 miles, 22 minutes
• Phoenix/Mesa Gateway Airport: 29.9 miles, 35 minutes
• OdySea Aquarium: 5.8 miles, 9 minutes
• McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park: 4.7 miles, 10 minutes
• Top Golf: 5.2 miles, 10 minutes
• Camelback Hiking: 5.2 miles, 16 minutes
• Gateway Hiking: 14.5 miles, 23 minutes
• Crackerjax: 13.7 miles, 22 minutes
• Butterfly Wonderland: 5.8 miles, 9 minutes
• Phoenix Zoo: 5.3 miles, 15 minutes
Strictly no pets or smoking permitted.