About the property
- Townhome2000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 5 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 9)
This brand new townhome in downtown Winter Park is within walking distance to virtually all the restaurants, boutiques, ski shops and bars in town. It is situated behind Hernando's Pizza (most popular restaurant in town!) and the Sushi Bar, on the free shuttle route, and has mountain, lake, and river views. A private outdoor hot tub for 4-6 people, outside the master suite, sits directly on the pristine Fraser River. Location, location.
The townhome is very well-appointed and decorated impeccably by an interior designer. The spacious great room, kitchen, and dining areas have 13 ft. high ceilings and gorgeous views of the Continental Divide, Fraser River, and a peak view of Baker Lake. There are three bedrooms - a fully-upgraded king master suite, an upstairs quiet queen-sized room with High Def TV, and a third room with a double/twin beds that comfortably accommodates both adults and children. There is also a queen sleeper-sofa in the great room that provides additional sleeping space.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps up to 9 (7 in beds + 2 on a sleeper sofa)
Bedroom 1: King Master Suite
Bedroom 2: Queen Bedroom
Bedroom 3: Bunk Room with a twin over double bunk
Sleeper sofa in living room offers additional sleeping options.
The kitchen/dining room will accommodate at least eight people and is fully equipped with new accessories and utensils. All kitchen/bathroom counter tops are granite! For entertainment, there are 3 HDTVs (with over 100 HD channels (DirecTV) and surround sound), DVD/CD players, books, and board games for the entire family.
Reasons you will love this place:
- Walk to popular restaurants/shops in town
- On Free Shuttle Route
- Private outdoor hot tub set on Fraser River
- Decorated impeccably by an interior designer
- Fully equipped kitchen with outdoor BBQ grill
- Movies, sports, and music on 3 HDTV systems
- Sounds of river as you sleep at night
- Views of river, private lake, and mountains!
So come and relax in your own private hot tub outside the most well-appointed townhome in Winter Park. You can't beat the location, style, and comfort!
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle stop is a short walk from the front door. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the RIDEHOP APP from the APP Store using the ride code "lift" to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 2 vehicles at Telemark: one vehicle can be parked in the private one car garage and a 2nd vehicle can be parked in the driveway. If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There are overflow parking spaces on the north side of Telemark Court, in the parking area where the dumpster enclosure is located. These spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking permits are required. Vehicles parked here without permits will be booted or towed. There are also pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. NO PETS
Keywords: Townhouse, Condominium, private hot tub, Winter Park ski condo
Access Winter Park Lodging
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Feb 07, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Just as described- beautiful property!
Clean, spacious, beautiful view of the mountains and river. Well appointed furnishings and linens. Kitchen stocked with everything you need. Hot tub over looking the mountains and river was an amazing touch. Great location for skiing, snow tubing, snow mobiling, and restaurants. We will definitely be back to this property!
Glad you enjoyed your stay. Come on back anytime!
Wonderful property in a prime location!
This was a perfect spot to bring the family for a long weekend. Great access to the slopes via the shuttle and walking distance to a lot of great restaurants and shops in town. Next time we need to stay longer!
Great Condo For a Large Family
We enjoyed a lovely stay at this beautiful condo. The location right on the river was tranquil and the private hot tub was amazing. The condo was incredibly clean, well stocked, and an easy walk to the shops and restaurants. We had 7 people staying there and we had plenty of room. We would highly recommend this unit!
Beautiful Place Along the River
It is always scary to rent a place that you have not seen in person, but this Telemark Property surpassed our expectations.
The pictures on the Internet are accurate in how beautiful the place is decorated and we had everything we needed for our four day stay. The separate master bedroom/bath downstairs was a retreat as it gave my husband and I some privacy from the rest of the family. The second level is a great place for the family to congregate and then the third level has the other two bedrooms and second bathroom. We had six adults and one child on this trip and everyone had plenty of room. Again, I expected this type of accommodations and layout from the information off the Internet listing.
What was unexpected was how wonderful the river sound and view was from our unit. The first thing we would do when we woke up or got back to the condo was to open the sliding glass doors just to hear the river. It was so relaxing sitting on the balcony having our morning coffee and evening wine just enjoying the view and listening to the rushing river sound. You are so close to the river, but it is still a very private view.
If you need a three bedroom, two bath, beautiful condo to stay in the Winter Park area, don't be afraid of this condo. It will exceed your expectations too. I know if my family and I are ever back in this area, we will book this condo again.
Was a great place. Walking distance to almost everything. The condo was very clean and updated.
Would stay here again and would recommend to friends and family. Took full advantage of the hot tub overlooking the creek! Very relaxiing after a hard day of playing!!! Thanks again
Great and Easy!
Everyone was super helpful and flexible. The place was clean and ready for us! They were equipped with everything we needed plus more! Excellent location and the hot tub was superb! Would definitely recommend and would stay again!
30 minutes to Rocky Mountain National Park. Great hiking, scenic drives and wildlife viewing. Or visit Hot Sulphur Springs and enjoy a relaxing dip in the therapeutic spring waters.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* Nightly Rates subject to change until reservation is confirmed. *Prices do not include $250 Cleaning Fee, 11.2% Tax, $179 AWP Fee *No Sat arrivals or departures *No smoking/No pets Please contact us if you find lower rates with other properties. We would love the chance to meet or beat those rates. We are also able to offer great discounts on lift tickets, rentals, and activities around town.