|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This special place is our 2nd home. Our primary residence is on the island of Maui. With our extended families living in Iowa (a long trip for us) we found that having a 1/2 way place facilitates more frequent visits from both directions.
Therefore, our Las Vegas home is considered the gathering place for our family and it's so much more than just a rental. Our home is stocked with everything we could think of for your enjoyment. It is located in a safe, quiet residential neighborhood, with lots of privacy inside the house as well as on the outdoor pool deck. The fireplace in the living room creates the coziest of evenings with a glass of wine, a great book, a movie or nice conversation.
We hope you can enjoy this home as a gathering place for your family and friends as well!
The sparkling pool is perfect for swimming in May-October. It is heated via solar in the cooler months and is available for swimming in the coldest months but not able to be heated (Dec-Jan-Feb)when the hours of sunlight are the shortest.
Our home is located in Henderson just off the 215 beltway, 6 miles from the strip, 4 miles from the airport and about 1/2 mile from Green Valley Ranch and Casino which offers great restaurants, the famous Whiskey Bar, as well as 'The District' featuring over 40 fine shops, boutiques, and restaurants (PF Chang's, Cheesecake Factory, Lucille's BBQ to name a few).
* 8 fabulous golf courses are within minutes from the house.
* Black Mountain Golf & Country Club
* DragonRidge Golf & Country Club
* The Legacy Golf Club
* Reflection Bay Golf Club
* The Revere at Anthem
* Tuscany Golf Course
* Rio Secco Golf Club
* Wildhorse Golf Club
* Green Valley Ranch to the Las Vegas Strip is about 10 minutes, but you might not want to leave, everything you need is already here just steps from your door.
* Big screen plasma TV in the living room with surround sound stereo system and DVD.
* Fireplace in the living room.
* Well stocked kitchen.
* Each bedroom has it's own 20' TV with cable and DVD.
* Master Bedroom and 2nd bedroom have King beds
* 3rd Bedroom has a queen bed.
* Additional Queen Aerobed (raised) will accommodate those that don't want to sleep together.
* All use of linens, towels, cookware, tableware etc. provided in your rental.
* The house is stocked with soap and paper products for your arrival at no additional charge.
* Additional charge to heat the pool
* Safe Quiet neighborhood,
* Miles of convenient walking/biking paths.
* Several gyms close by for your workouts.
* 8 golf courses within minutes from the house.
* Beautiful Mountain Views!
* Beautiful Strip Views at Night!
* Las Vegas renters get special discounts on our Maui Oceanfront Condo
* Smoking allowed outside only.
* Due to allergies, no pets are allowed (sorry)
Keywords: Single Family Home
Had a great stay. This is far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Vegas, but close enough to get there quickly. Very comfortable and had all the things we needed to get started. Wish we had been able to use the pool, but February is a little cool! Would definitely recommend.
Had an awesome stay. House is easy to get to. In a very nice neighborhood and has all the amenities of home and so much more! Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Vegas who would like to stay away from the hustle and bustle but be close enough to take it in when you want to!!
Our family experience in this property was excellent. It is indeed well kept and in top notch condition. Great attention to detail has gone into this home. Beautiful decor,quality furnishings (especially the beds)all combined make for a lovely, warm and inviting atmosphere.
My family loved this home. We each had our own space which was beautifully decorated, incredibly clean, and the well equipped kitchen made preparing meals fun and easy. My 80 year old mother who lives in Henderson in a beautiful home could not believe that this home was on vrbo because there is nothing that suggests that it is used by people other than its owners. The master suite is large and spacious, the other two bedrooms are attractive, the outside patio is great, and the location is great. If you want a great place to stay, then this is it. Have fun!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
CASINOS!!!! Hiking, Snow-Skiing, Snow-Boarding, Mt Charleston (Skiing and Snowboarding) 45 Min, Away, Lake Mead 20 Min, Lake Powell 4 1/2 Hours Away, Red Rock Canyon 1 Hour Away, Valley of Fire 1 Hour Away, Hoover Dam 20 Min, Away and the Grand Canyon 5 Hours Away