Located in the heart of the Calvados region close to the famous Omaha beach. This restored 19th century château holds a prime location. It offers a whole range of services that you should not miss out on. Upon entering along your own private road and through the door you will notice the two bedrooms and eight bathrooms, housing a maximum of 15 guests. The house is equipped with a spacious dining room, a kitchen and games room with a billiards table. Just outside the main building there is a gym and a games room for your children filled with lots of toys. They always seem to really enjoy their stay at the château as much as their parents do! The heated pool is gated minimising any fear that you might have of your children falling in. The grounds are picturesque and maintained throughout the day. Should you require any additional services or amenities we will be happy to provide them. If you need more space we have two more cottages on this property that can also be rented out. Our goal is that you have a marvellous holiday. Please visit our website for more information.anddon't hesitate in contacting us if you have queries of any kind. We speak English, French and German. Our agency is based in Germany and we give every property the once-over before advertising it, so that you can rest assured that we list only the highest quality properties for your convenience.
Included in the price: End-Cleaning, Electriciy, Water and all other costs. You can ask us after the booking for a housekeeper or chef on demand. We can suggest you a great cook who cooks 5 course menues for about 40 eur per person, everything included. Daily cleaning available at 20 EUR per hour.
Location: Located in Normandy, a region in North France, famous for Le Mont Saint Michel and other picturesque medieval attractions. The estate of the Chateau is gated, with access only via private road, making it all the more secure. The chateau itself is very prominently located: only a 10 minute drive from Bayeux - an attractive old Norman town where the historic Bayeux tapestry has been preserved for 900 years after it was made. It is also extremely close to Omaha Beach: the site of the D-Day landings in World War 2 and just a 30 minute drive from Caen.
1. Chambre Baldaquin (Canopy Bedroom) - This very romantic and spacious dual aspect room is bathed in sunlight all day long. It has the look and feel of 19th Century Parisian residences. A 20m² bedroom for 2 people with one 160 cm wide canopy bed with a footboard and a bathroom with shower and WC.
2. Chambre Bleue (Blue Bedroom)- This beautiful double bedroom is perfect for a weekend retreat with its impressive views over our grounds, the pool and the countryside beyond. 16m² bedroom with a 160 cm wide bed, without footboard with a bathroom with shower and WC
3. Chambre Alcôve (Alcove Bedroom)- This room has a double bed nestled in a lovely alcove and walls shrouded in hung fabrics, it will transport you to a calm and peaceful place. You will have a perfect view of the grounds and the countryside beyond. The bathroom has a beautiful freestanding 18th Century bath tub and a WC. This very light 16m² bedroom for two people has a 170 cm wide bed without footboard and a bathroom with bath tub and WC.
4. Chambre aux Roses (Rose Bedroom) - This double bedroom is completely unique as it actually integrates the bathroom into the room itself, perfect for a romantic and titillating weekend break. It can be adjoined to the 'Chambre de l'Ecrivain' to create a family suite. 16m² bedroom for 2 people with a 160 cm wide bed without footboard and a bathroom with WC.
5. Chambre de l'Ecrivain (Writer's Bedroom) - A beautiful, spacious and light double bedroom, ideal for reading or writing. From it's private balcony you can enjoy the château grounds and the beautiful Normandy sunsets. 20m² bedroom for two people with two 90 cm wide beds with footboards. It has a bathroom with a shower and WC. It can be adjoined to the 'Chambre aux Roses' to create a family suite.
6. Chambre de la Tourelle - Beautiful spacious bedroom with views of the château grounds and the swimming pool. You will also have an impressive view that extends over the Normandy countryside. It's bathroom is tucked-away in one of the château's little turrets. 20m² bedroom with a 160 cm wide by 2.20 m long bed with a bathroom with shower and WC.
7. Chambre du paix - with a garden view and entry. One of our newest and most refurbished bedrooms. Spacious, and due to the direct garden entry, made for handicapped. No steps to walk outside. Bed of 180x200 meters and private bathroom.
8. Children's room - with one queen size and two single beds with integrated bath underneath the roof - very comfortable and cozy.