Every big group traveller have the difficulty to travel abroad . 'spacious home' 'transportation' 'the careness for elderly and baby' So we present the perfect solution. We gladly present the SPACIOUS HOME, and the exceptional 24/7 service 'MOBILE CONCIERGE' Plus, perfect option for Family & Group. We are the united super host group and artist who have run this business last 10 years. We wish you have a real experience exactly like the life of Seoul'ers, and say goodbye as your family :D
★ 7 7 PROMOTION ★
SEVEN FREE SERVICES FOR MORE THAN 7 PEOPLE
(minimum stay 4 nights)
1. Mobile Concierge
Your solid professional host will support your journey
2. Airport PICK-UP
Up to 12 people for free to use
3. Downtown Shuttle Van
TADA van service(GPS based Uber-like van)
(2 times in a day / within the 8km radius for each travel)
4. Breakfast supply
Online shopping and delivery for your breakfast food supply
5. Baby Stay Kit
Stroller / cot / bathtub / Temperature control kettle / bottle sterlizer / kids steps
6. Elderly Stay Kit
Wheelchair / Elderly walker / Stand Alone Toilet Rail /
7. Full coverage of the internet device
Local smartphone / Pocket WIFI / PC
★Entertainment★We present the unique experience program of Seoul
• Korean BBQ master - Special Korean BBQ experience
• Mt. Bukhan national park trail - Explore the hidden nature and fun of Seoul
• Korean Brew master - Enjoy the traditional Korean Soju and Wine with tasty food
★House & Transportation★
The nearest station is Gyeongbokgung Station(Line 03). (8 minutes by bus) But we strongly recommend TADA. TADA (korean uber) is a GPS-based transportation system that allows you to quickly and conveniently transport you to the city.
• Gyeongbokgung( 8 min) , City Hall (15 min) , Myungdong (25 min), Dongdaemun Market & DDP (25 min) , Namdaemun Market (25 min), Namsan Tower (25 min) , Seoul STN (20 min)
• 4 Queen size LATEX Hotel Quality Beds (160cm * 200cm)
* All room have the ceiling mounted fan
• All room has Air conditioner (Living room + 3 bedroom)
• All room & hot water controlled with the central heating system
* Robot Vaccuum for the daily room cleaning
* IOT devices controls major electricity and light
* LAPTOP provided
* Super fast WIFI(GIGA-WIFI) and Portable WIFI router(*you can use the free WIFI outside) and LOCAL SMARTPHONE provided
* Dressing table
* Universal adapter
Living Room (1 & 2)
• Big Size Air Cleaner + Air circulating system
• 2 Queen size sofa bed with extra linens for two people(160cm * 200cm)
• 1 single size daysofa bed with extra linens for one people(110cm * 200cm)
• 2 single size air mattress available (*Pleaser request in advance)
• 150' stunning size projector system with a google chrome cast streaming available
* Universal adapter
• Wide kitchen table for 8 person
(*The length is adjustable from 150 - 220 cm)
** Water purifier (EVERPURE from US)
** Food waste grinder
• rice cooker
• gas stove
• electric kettle
• Micro wave
• Free Espresso coffee and tea provided
* 24 EA Wine glass
• 2 Washing machine with a detergent
• One of them can dry the clothes
• first aid kit
FOR MOM AND DAD *We are also mom and dad :)
** EXTRA BABY BED & TABLEWARE & Baby Bath tub & Stroller & bottle sterlizer
(*you need to request before check-in)
(*if you want use, we charge 20 USD per a night
FOR MUSLIM *We respect the neighborhood of the world
* Kiblat direction sign
* Halal Kitchen ware
* Muslim guide book of Seoul
• 2 bathroom with shower booth
• quality towels and linens
• Shampoo, Hair conditioner, Shower gel provided
* 3 hair dryers
* 2 hair curling iron
• All kind of guide tour map
• The special tour program booking
●Heart of the City
We have free shuttle service to every downtown attractions which means you have house with a private driver! There is the new service here, TADA which is the uber like van service. It is only available for domestic citizen because it needs the local credit card. So we set these on the local phone which we will present during your stay. So by using phone, you will call the van really easy, and pay us at once when you check-out! (Anyhow two times free driver a day!)
● Gyeongbokgung: It takes 8 minutes by Van.
●Gwanghwamun square: It takes 10 minutes by Van.
●Jongno 3 ga: It takes 13 minutes by Van.
●Dongdaemun market (DDP) It takes 20 minutes by Van.
●Myungdong: It takes 20 minutes by Van.
●Namdaemun market : It takes 15 minutes by Van.
●Seoul STN: It takes 20 minutes by Van.
●Cafe & Restaurants : There are many restaurants and cafes within 5 minutes walk. Please check the guidebook for details.
●Bank & Currency exchange: The closet Bank is Woori Bank 5 min walk from Home and There are many exchange stations near the Myungdong. Please check the guidebook for details.
●Supermarket & CVS: Seven Eleven is 3 minutes away from home and there is a GS, Lotte supermarket with in 10 mins walk by home. But You don't need to go there. We will do it.
Buam-dong is a neighborhood with art museums, unique cafes and restaurants, and winding old alleyways. Since ancient times, Buam-dong has been used as a royal family or a high-ranking government official. It is a neighborhood where artists living in various fields such as painters, writers, and professors live slowly. But recently, it has become famous as the background of the drama 'Coffee Prince 1st Shop', and cafés and shops full of personality are lining up. It is a walking course, and it is a neighborhood with diverse scenes.
Seokpa Jung is a famous place where Joseon Dynasty was Inhabited as the father of the king. Buam-dong has been used as a mansion for High officials since ancient times. Seokpa Jung is located at No. 16-1 Buam-dong, Jongno-gu, and Seongpan-ri is located at 125 Jongno-dong, Jongno-gu. There is no subway here. Take the green line bus (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) and get off at the bus stop at Jahamun Tunnel entrance and the seaweed bus at Sangmyeongdae entrance bus stop. Currently, Seokpa Jung is prohibited from entering the public, and seaweeds can be visited for a while without eating.
★Gyoungbokgung(palace) & Kwanghwamun
It was the first of five palaces built in the Joseon Dynasty, and it is the court of the Joseon Dynasty.
Just over the mountain, you can reach to the downtown. You can even walk to the palace, but we recommend for you to use the taxi or bus. Just slight second deep from the downtown. After spending one or two days here, you will understand how this villages meets the city with a nature.
Bukak Skyway is a tourist road that stretches along the ridge of Mt. Bukak to the northeast and is about 19 km long. If you follow this road, the scenery of Seoul is beautiful. In the middle of the road, there is a space where you can stop for a while on the top of the ridge line and re-check the scenery of Seoul again and take a rest.
From our house through Buamdong hill to the peak of the villages, there are many hip cafe, gallery, beautiful alley. Really sojourn atmosphere you will meet. It present you to meditate your life.
★Gugi Valley in Bukhan Mt.
One of the greatest valley in Bukhan Mt. It is not believable that kind of deep valley is located in the downtown. You can explore there with our information by using the local smartphone with a bunch of application.
★Hongjecheon (Hongje Stream)
This stream is best for the jogging in the morning, and there is a fantastic bike road following this stream which is connected with Han river. It just takes (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) M riding. And you will pass by the west side of Seoul, and one of the gem to enjoy a real face of SEOUL.
●TADA: GPS-based downtown shuttle VAN (Korean Uber)
TADA connects passengers and drivers with their mobile apps and provides comfort to their destination. It is easy to operate with a local smartphone provided at home and is cheaper than local taxi and is highly recommended
●HOW TO REACH A HOME FROM AIRPORT
From Incheon Airport_
* We strongly recommend using the call van. The limousine bus costs 16,000KRW per person, thus if your group are 4 people, Call Van is the most efficient way to use. (70,000KRW) Otherwise, we can pick up you at the Kyongbokgung STN(LINE 03) to make your travel easier.
1) Call Van
Fee : Normal VAN : 70,000 KRW (Max. 4 people)
Jumbo VAN : 90,000 KRW (Max. 8 people)
Minibus : 150,000KRW (Max. 12 people)
* From 9PM to 7am, there is extra charge, 10,000KRW
For the guest who stays 4 nights or more, we provide the free call van. (One jumbo van)
If your member are two or three people, it is better to take a taxi in the airport. It costs 55,000 KRW as maximum including toll fee.
2) AIRPORT LIMOUSINE_
BUS # : 6011 (Bus stop : 11B)
Get off @ Gyeongbokgung station. We will pick you up near the station.
3) AREX (Airport Railway Express)
FEE: 4150 KRW per person
Transit 2 times, and please find out Kyoungbokgung station(Line 03). Exit 03 Gate. We will pick you up at there.
From Gimpo Airport_
1) CALL VAN
Fee : 40,000KRW (Normal : 5 PAX) 60,000KRW (Jumbo : 10 PAX) Other direction is same.
Max. 3 PAX
FEE : UNDER 30,000KRW
Get on LINE 05 -> Transit Line 03 @Jongro 3-Ga -> Get off @Kyoungbokgung STN -> EXIT GATE 03
We will pick up you at Gate 03
* We provide the detail guidebook to use the public transportaion.
#Seoulstay #Seoulresidence #Familiyhouse # Seoulguesthouse #Seoulvacation #Seoulhotel #FamilyhouseSeoul #vacationrentalSeoul #Hongdaefamily #Seoulfamily #syaySeoul #MuslimSeoul