*NOTE: This property features exterior security cameras; they do not look into interior spaces*
Fall in love with the beauty of Steamboat Springs in this luxurious 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental cabin for 9. Sitting less than 10 minutes from Howelsen Hill ski area, Steamboat ski resort, and Old Town Hot Springs, this 2,500-square-foot home is the perfect getaway no matter the season! You'll also have access to a private deck and several hiking trails during your stay.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed with Twin Trundle, Full-over-Full Bunk Bed
Boasting exposed beams, a gorgeous stone fireplace, and a slew of high-end amenities, you're sure to be blown away by the luxurious lifestyle this cabin offers.
After a day outdoors, retreat into the living room and melt into the couch. As you watch your Netflix favorites on the flat-screen Smart TV, you'll have breathtaking mountain views through the large windows.
The fully equipped kitchen features expansive granite countertops, a large island, and stainless steel appliances, making it easy to whip up a 5-star feast for your friends.
When eyes grow tired, 5 lucky guests will find comfortable sleeping accommodations in the large bunk room, complete with 2 bunk beds and a twin trundle bed.
Just down the hall, the lavish master suite awaits. With a king bed, fireplace, flat-screen Smart TV, and balcony, the master bedroom is truly fit for royalty.
Be sure to spend some time on the home's large deck during your stay. Overlooking the mountains, the deck is the perfect place to sip a glass of wine, throw burgers on the gas grill, and marvel at the beauty of the Rockies.
-- THE LOCATION --
Whether you're an Olympic hopeful or rookie rider, Steamboat offers a ski slope perfect for you! Less than 10 minutes from the cabin, the numerous trails and peaks of Howelsen Hill ski area and Steamboat ski resort await.
No matter the season, the area's geothermal hot springs are a must visit. Sitting within 25 minutes of the home, the Old Town Hot Springs and Strawberry Park Hot Springs offer soothing soaking pools with a plethora of medicinal and recreational benefits.
Lace up your hiking boots and explore the beautiful scenery around you. The Yampa River Core Trail, Fish Creek Falls, Medicine Bow-Routt National Forests, often called the 'Land of Many Uses,' and more offer challenging terrain just a short drive from the home.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, free WiFi, 3 fireplaces, a deck, balcony, gas grill, mountain views, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a bread maker, blender, 2 coffee makers, toaster oven, slow cooker, 3 plastic sleds, free WiFi, garage parking for 1 vehicle, driveway parking for 2 additional vehicles, complimentary tubes and rafts, and more!
- Unbeatable Steamboat Springs location - Less than 10 minutes from Howelsen Hill ski area and Steamboat ski resort, near the Old Town Hot Springs and Strawberry Park Hot Springs, and surrounded by gorgeous hiking trails
- Nearest Major Airport - Yampa Valley Regional Airport (~26.9 miles away) | Denver International Airport (~179 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: This property features exterior security cameras; they do not look into interior spaces
- NO shoes in the house, remove prior to entering
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in