*NOTE: The homeowner lives on-site in a separate unit and may be present during your stay*
Fall in love with the beauty of the Catskill Mountains at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental home in Livingston Manor. Located within minutes of acclaimed trout fishing, the original Woodstock Festival site, and Main Street, this cozy home for 6 offers a combination of outdoor adventure and small-town charm. You'll also have access to a private seasonal pool and hot tub during your stay.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Twin Bed w/Twin Trundle Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Brimming with unique antiques and original artwork, this cozy, cottage-style home on 13 acres, is both charming and comfortable.
After a fun-filled day of fishing, whip up a quick snack in the well-equipped kitchenette. Completely solar powered and filled with countertop appliances, this home makes it easy to channel your inner Iron Chef.
Once you've taken your final bites at the table next to the window, head outside and take a dip. Just steps from the home you'll find a gas grill, private hot tub, and saltwater pool.
When it's time to turn in, head upstairs and drift to sleep in the queen bed; you'll also find a second queen bed and a twin bed with a twin trundle in this 1,200-square-foot home.
-- THE LOCATION --
Be sure to explore Bethel during your stay. Located just 20 minutes from the property, this quiet town is home to the site of the 1969 Woodstock Festival, the Catskill Fly Fishing Center & Museum, and the Catskill Brewery.
The fishermen of the group will love the top-notch fishing available within 15 minutes of the home. Whether you choose to fly fish in Willowemoc Creek, considered the birthplace of American fly fishing, or head to Roscoe, an acclaimed trout fishing town, you're sure to catch something impressive.
When you don't feel like cooking, head 2 miles down the road to Main Street and feast like a local. Home to favorites like Main Street Farm Market & Café, Brandenburg Bakery, and more, Main Street has something for everyone.
You'll also find a farmer's market, antique store, and more a short walk from the home.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, hot tub, saltwater pool, gas grill, complimentary linens and towels, TV, DVD collection, parking for 2 vehicles, and more
- Unbeatable Livingston Manor location - 20 minutes from Bethel, within 15 minutes of top-notch fly and trout fishing, and 2 miles from Main Street
- Nearest Major Airport - Stewart International Airport (~66.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $10 per night fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: The homeowner lives on-site in a separate unit and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in