Escape to a spectacular Southern Oregon location between Ashland and Jacksonville, with northern, eastern, and western views of Rogue Valley (mountains and cityscape, along with sky and moon views through many windows and skylights). Explore wineries in every direction, Shakespeare theaters, and Britt Festivals nearby. This newly built 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental offers absolute privacy in the spacious, colorful interior, built high off the ground giving one the feeling of living in the sky.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Centered by a gorgeous spiral staircase, this cottage features an open-concept layout connected by hardwood floors and an open loft above. Rows of picture windows, plus skylight windows, flood the space with natural sunlight, which combines with the brightly colored furniture to create an absolutely heartwarming ambiance. From these ample windows, relish the amazing west to east views of the sunset, mountains, cityscape, and more!
The brand new fully equipped kitchen boasts sleek granite countertops, flagstone furnishings, and updated stainless steel appliances. You'll find basic spices, a Keurig, gas-range stovetop, and plenty of kitchenware provided, ensuring your meal prep will be a breeze.
On warm evenings, fire up the charcoal grill and enjoy a homemade dinner al fresco in the fresh Oregon air! Sip your favorite beverage on the open deck as the sun goes down over the treeline. When nighttime falls, retreat to the spacious loft complete with a plush queen bed and mounted flat-screen Smart TV. If you're traveling with a group of 4, 2 guests can sleep on the sleeper sofa with an additional $25 per person, per night extra person fee.
-- THE LOCATION --
If you're planning on attending the renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival, this vacation rental is a perfect home base! This cottage is situated about a 12-minute drive from Ashland, the site of the festival, which runs from February to October.
This lovely cottage is located in Phoenix, Oregon, the heart of Rogue Valley, which lies west of the Cascade Range and to the north of the Siskiyou Mountains - situated right between the towns of Jacksonville and Ashland. Flanked by these 2 stunning mountain ranges and forested landscapes, this property provides easy access to a plethora of outdoor activities. Nearby the house you'll find numerous hiking trails, plus a bike path just a half mile away.
Take a day trip to Crater Lake National Park, about 1.5 hours away. Nestled in the Cascade Mountains, Crater Lake is the deepest lake in the country! Spanning nearly 200,000 acres, the park offers ample hiking or biking trails, water sports, and more. Make your way along the famous Rim Drive, which boasts breathtaking views of the historic volcanic formations.
To the west of the cottage lies the Siskiyou Mountains and National Forest, where you can embark on even more adventures in the beautiful southern Oregon scenery! Winter travelers can hit the slopes of Mt. Ashland Ski Area, about a 40-minute drive from the vacation rental.
Due to southern Oregon's optimal mild climate, the valley has developed as a top-notch wine-growing region. The home sits within 5 miles or a 15-minute drive of 13 excellent wineries! RoxyAnn Winery offers great tastings, while Paschal Winery features a large patio with mountain views and delicious food pairings. After an afternoon of winery visits, select your favorite bottle and enjoy it back at the cottage or bring it home as a souvenir!
If you're traveling in summer or early fall, you might want to attend the Britt Festival in Jacksonville, just over 15 minutes away - it's one of the most premier performing arts festivals in the Northwest!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, air conditioning, energy-efficient heating system, custom decor, 2 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, DVD player, central heating, charcoal grill, balcony with outdoor dinging & seating, complimentary toiletries, in-unit laundry machines, fire pit, towels & linens provided, garden, 2 kayaks, luxury bathtub, and more
- Lovely southern Oregon location in the city of Phoenix - between Jacksonville and Ashland - nestled in the heart of the Rogue Valley wine-growing region & surrounded by excellent wineries! Situated in between the Cascade Range & Siskiyou Mountains, providing easy access for outdoor recreation. About a 12-minute drive to Ashland & the Oregon Shakespeare Festival
- Nearest Major Airport: Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport (~9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- $25 per person, per night extra person fee (beyond 2 guests, max 4 guests allowed)