105 m² large, bright, spacious, comfortable Non smoking apartment in the half-timbered house of a former three-page farm in the first Floor with separate entrance
- friendly hallway with desk, wardrobe with large mirror, wicker chair
- large bright living room with comfortable sitting and reading area with leather sofa and wonderful armchair to relax, additional sofa bed made of leather for 2 pers., individually designed basic stove for wood firing, TV, Wi-Fi, books, games; glazed timber frame with view of the countryside (afternoon and evening sun)
- Modern solid wood kitchen with fridge / freezer, electric stove, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, seating area, Nostalgieradio
- modern bathroom with sink, bath, shower, toilet, FB heating, washing machine
- Large bedroom flooded with light (beautiful morning sun) with glazed half-timbered gable, 1 double bed 2x2 m, 2 single beds 1x2 m, large wardrobe, 2 wicker chairs, cot including beds and linen on request deliverable
- Garden, P in the yard
- Bicycle rental nearby
Experience crafts: Our beautiful Kastanienhof is a wonderful place to live and laugh, work and enjoy. We are with our (three of six) children and the Bernese Mountain Dog Janosch not only here at home but also work here in our ironwork to which we have the barn building rebuilt. Actively supported we are by our oldest son-a young master of metal design and a skilled and motivated team of employees. Old and new blacksmithing, including many restorations and exclusive metal designer ideas are produced in us by the customer or their own designs with old traditional techniques or completely modern methods.
We offer you the possibility of the workshop (www. Designed-metal. De) or know (requested registration) attend a workshop. Here you can experience the traditional blacksmith's trade with its many facets and even discover your creative side.
Dresden city of art and culture in just 20 minutes. reach the city center of Dresden with its historic town center. Here, you have an abundance of things to do. We suggest you visit the Royal Palace, with its exhibitions, such. As the Old and New Green Vault. Next door you can visit the cathedral a concert on the Silbermann organ listen. Opposite invites the kennel for a walk or in the exhibitions. Immediately beside it is the Semper Opera, there is the opportunity to experience the stunning natural features inside of the building. On rebuilt in historic style Neumarkt you expect the bezaubende Frauenkirche, which was rebuilt in a wonderful way with old and new materials. Noteworthy is the baroque interior. A visit to the Old Market Square and Church of the Cross give the experience a beautiful finish Dresden. Leave your impressions linger in a cozy café or enjoy the expanse of the Elbe meadows.
Heath / Schoenfelder highland / Mountain: In about 1 km as the crow the beautiful Dresden Heath, a large forest with old trees, beautiful glades, with many intricate, romantic paths and a quiet lake is at the heart.
You can go hiking, biking or simply listen to the rustling of the trees on the water to their hearts content.
In the immediate vicinity of the "Schönfelder Hochland'- stretches a magnificent, 350-meter distance above the Elbe valley hilly landscape with small sleepy villages among fields and forests. Its highest point is Triebenberg with 387 m.
Here offer beautiful hiking or biking. Almost anywhere you have a fantastic view of the city of Dresden and well into the Elbe Sandstone Mountains, Saxon Switzerland, the Erzgebirge and the Lausitz.
This Mountain are accessible by car or public transport in about an hour and also invite for hiking, climbing, cycling / mountain biking, white water rafting.