1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 4 Sleeps
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
We really enjoyed our stay here. It was the perfect location, easy access to the Skytrain and a short walk to all the shops and restaurants on Commercial Drive. It was nice weather in Vancouver when we visited and it was great to have the little outdoor sitting area to enjoy the morning sun. Would definately stay here again.
Great Access to Vancouver
Property location was close to great restaurants and grocery stores and just a few blocks to a Skytrain station. Magie was very friendly and available for any questions that arose. There was always available parking on the street for my car. Overall, the property worked as a great base for exploring Vancouver.
Everything about our 3 night stay was great! Walking distance to restaurants, shopping, bus and train. We were there to see a concert. 3 blocks to train, 10 minute train ride and 4 block walk to stadiums. Maggie and her friend Dag were great hosts! Very private.
Great proximity to shops & restaurants, Good deal at a low cost
Magie is a wonderful, kind host.
The property is in perfect proximity to SkyTrain, restaurants, coffee shops and shopping.
Soooo many food and beverage options!!!
Unrestricted parking was always readily available.
Short, easy walk to SkyTrain. Maybe five minutes.
Access to NetFlix a nice option for cool, rainy evenings.
Enjoyed our stay and believe it was good value at a relatively low price.
We feel that a few notes could be added to the property description so that travelers are aware before booking at this 100-year-old home.
Things to note...
- main entry, bathroom / bedroom and bedroom closet entry ceilings recommended for people under 5'11'' or be prepared to duck
- can only step out of bed from one side (left side is against a wall)
- no bed side tables, just a tiny shelf on each side mounted at a slide angle; not safe or enough room to hold a cell phone
- bathroom door has no handle, closes most of the way and sliding door open / closed can seem quite noisy, especially middle of the night if one someone close by is a light sleeper
- bedroom door closes only if you are willing to pull with force and let the top scrape the ceiling; marks from previous attempts to close are visible above
- we were able to hear owner walking above, flushing the toilet or using the bath; woke us up more than once
- homeless people walking in the immediate area; first night a man was sleeping at the end of the block (half block away) as we returned from dinner
A perfect oasis just off the Drive
Magie is a friendly and welcoming host and the suite is perfect. Immaculately clean and comfortable and so close to great restaurants and coffee shops and a short walk to the skytrain. I love staying there and will again.
Close to train stations made getting around easy. Quiet street. Easy walk to huge range of cafes, bars and restaurants. Great welcome and instructions from host Magie.
Apartment is in the basement and the taller members of our group struggled with height of doors but the comfort and facilities more than made up for that aspect. Excellent place to stay.