Days of adventure and exploring unique attractions awaits up to 6 guests at this vacation rental! Resting just 1 mile from the Maggie Valley Festival Grounds and even less from the Wheels Through Time Museum, local eateries, and shops, this 2-bedroom, 2-bath cabin features rustic touches with all the modern conveniences of home - including Smart TVs, free WiFi, and more. Spread out and enjoy the great outdoors on the covered, wraparound deck, host family BBQs, and venture through the mountains!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Tall trees and peaceful surroundings welcome you to your hidden, Maggie Valley cabin, Robins Nest. On nice days, spend countless hours unwinding on the spacious porch, start up the charcoals, and enjoy an outdoor family feast!
A creek runs directly behind the cabin, setting a serene environment for relaxation. Inside, exposed beam vaulted ceilings and a stone (electric-start) fireplace add the rustic touches you'd expect of a cabin getaway.
Enjoy family favorites on the flat-screen Smart TVs, as the group's designated chef utilizes the fully equipped kitchen for 3-course meal prep. You'll have all the essential appliances, cookware, dishware, and more.
Head up to the loft/office space and cozy up with a good book before calling it a night. The master bedroom boasts a king-sized bed while the 2nd bedroom includes a queen bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
After starting your day with a cup of coffee by the creek, make your way into town for an adventure! The Maggie Valley Festival Grounds lies just a mile up the road and hosts a variety of events throughout the year.
Gearheads will want to take the time and visit the Wheels Through Time Museum, home to 300+ rare motorcycles and other exhibits. In this area, you can dine at local favorites like Carver's, J. Arthur's, and Snappy's, and shop unique boutiques like Maggie Mountaineer Crafts and Jack's Leather Shack.
Endless outdoor recreation awaits in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, roughly a 40-minute drive away. If you're traveling in the winter, pack your gear and make the quick 15-minute drive to Cataloochee Ski Area, providing runs for all skill levels, snow tubing, and much more.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, an electric fireplace, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, a washer and dryer, lofted office area, wraparound covered deck, charcoal grill, driveway parking, and more
- Fantastic Maggie Valley location with a peaceful creek running through the property - Travel just 1 mile up the road to visit the Festival Grounds and less to the Wheels Through Time Museum, local shops, and restaurants. Drive 15 minutes to Cataloochee Ski Area and roughly 40 minutes to Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Asheville Regional Airport (~40 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in