|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Lodge at Mountain Village #210
Two bedroom condo located slopeside @ Park City puts you in the center of it all. This condo is located at the Resort Center - right on the slopes at Park City Mountain Resort. Found in one of the best locations in Park City, simply walk out the building and you are on the slopes. Your choice of four chairlifts are right there. Ski School, Lift Ticket Office, Equipment Rentals & Base Lodge are all steps away. The resort features a large heated indoor/outdoor pool, two hot tubs, fitness center and sauna. Underground parking is available, as is a locked ski storage area.
For apres ski, there are shops, restaurants, and spas steps away in the Resort Center. As you are right at Park City Mountain Resort - the hub for free city shuttle buses are right there giving you quick and easy access to Main Street, Deer Valley, The Canyons, and points around town.
Cozy furniture, new flat screen HDTVs and mountain decor provide the perfect setting for your mountain retreat. The fireplace and mountain views complete the setting. Nicely updated kitchen with stove, microwave, and dishwasher make it easy to dine-in. But when you decide to explore Park City, you are steps from restaurants, shops, spas, theater, and night life.
Living Room: Gas burning fireplace, HDTV, DVD, High vaulted ceilings, small balcony.
Kitchen: Newly remodeled kitchen with brand new appliances and cabinetry. Provides everything needed for home cooked meals!
Dining Room: Seating for 6 at the dining table (with the provided leaf, not pictured).
Bedroom One: Two Twin Beds, HDTV. adjoining full bathroom.
Bedroom Two: Overlooks the living room, Queen bed + twin bed + twin trundle, HDTV, adjoining full bathroom.
Hot Tub: Common area hot tub is just across the hallway.
Pool: Indoor/Outdoor Common Area Pool
Laundry Room: Common area laundry room.
Garage: Common area covered and uncovered parking available.
Distance to Park City Mountain Resort: 200 yards to Payday Lift!
Distance to Deer Valley Resort: 3 miles
Distance to Main Street: 1 mile
Distance to Free Bus: 100 yards
This condo is professionally managed by Alpine Ski Properties, inc.
owner/property manager purchased this condo in 2003
Park City, UT is the perfect ski location. With 3 major ski resorts within a 5 minute drive and an International Airport within 35 minutes there is simply no location as easy and convenient as Park City.
Location, Location, Location! Just a short walk to the lifts at PCMR!!!
Another key feature of this property is that a professional property management firm manages it.
Alpine Ski Properties has been providing lodging in the Park City area since 2003. We strive to make sure every guest has a fantastic stay and will work around the clock to ensure this.
Don't get stuck with a VRBO owner that doesn't have any local contact in case something goes wrong during your stay. Alpine Ski Properties will make sure any problems are taken care of quickly and professionally, day or night.
Location was great! And probably is the only thing good enough to mention about this place. The ski in and out is definitely convenient and the ice skating rink is just awesome. The accessibility to rental and ski school is wonderful. However, getting to the place and checking in process was just a pain!
1. We arrived early at 1:30pm and there is no exception to check in earlier than 4pm. So, our shuttle (cost $150 + tips one way) can only drop us off at the check in place, which is not any where close to the actual property. It was rainy and sleezing. And we travel with 2 toddlers, 1 5mo baby, and 2 elderly. We were told to walk to a restaurant in the rain and ice and walk back. However miraculously, we were given a key to our property at 3pm, where we were told that we need to spend extra $$ to get Uber to get us there.
2. The direction given to get the property is very confusing! So, we call the managment. She basically said that she has never been to the property so she doesn't know where it is. She had to call the maintenance guy for the exact location of the suite.
3. After locating the suite, the keys given to us couldn't not work. Only 1 of 4 keys works at the door with the stairs instead of the one with the elevator. With all the ski gear and winter clothing and a stroller, imagine no access to a elevator. Finally, we had to wait for someone who came out the only elevator to open the door for us
4. The place is much smaller than the pictures shown.
5. The requested extra bed was not in our suite.
6. There were 3 TVs but only 1 remote. Got the other 2 remotes the next day but we had to program them ourselves.
7. Cannot get access to the hot tub with non working keys.
8. Called the management the next morning about the keys and were told to go get the keys reissued at the guest registration ourselves. Luckily, someone delivers extra keys that day.
9. Also called about the clogged bathtub downstairs but it was never fixed during the 6 nights where we were there.
10. There is no maid service. Period.
When they say they are close to the lifts, they're actually being modest! We were right at the base there at PCMR. And for our group, on a dudes week ski & snowboard trip, the collection of mutliple separate beds in this unit was ideal, as there were separate beds for everyone, and the biggest bed wasn't in its own master suite or anything, so the high-stakes game of rock-paper-scissors when we checked in wasn't such a big deal this year (it has a queen and twin with twin trundle upstairs, a room with two twins downstairs, plus the queen fold-out couch if you need it, so actual separate beds for 6 people). The common space was nice, with a small balcony opening over the skating rink, and we loved the hot tub just across the hall of the top floor of the unit, with the view of the slopes. On the last day, we availed ourselves of the outdoor hot tub and pool downstairs and across the way, and it was excellent, with the snow coming down as we relaxed in the bubbles, looking up the mountain. Kitchen was fine for a pancake & sausage breakfast for 6, too! The Park City transit was right down the stairs and next to the skating rink, so it was easy to be car-less and both hit the grocery store and downtown PC. Definitely would stay here again!
We stayed here for our family Christmas vacation and all I can say is Wow! The location is great - you literally walk down one flight of stairs and you're on the ski hill! There are also lots of shops and restaurants right in the Village that you can walk to. The condo is setup with all the conveniences of home and had plenty of room for 6 of us. The girls liked having 3 full bathrooms as well! We'll definitely keep this place in mind when we come back to Park City. Thanks!
Three Major Ski Resorts, Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley Resort, The Canyons