Host your next family reunion, wedding celebration or work retreat at the beautiful 'Inn at Windhill Ranch'! The 5-bedroom, 4.5-bath vacation rental home boasts tasteful decor and a spacious furnished patio with a pergola for 10 guests. Nearby, Lake Granbury offers delightful days on the water, while the town features historic buildings, shops and eateries. This Godley home is set just 35 miles and a world away from Dallas-Fort Worth for an unforgettable stay!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
NOTE: The homeowner lives on-site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
Rustic chic decor and all of the thoughtful touches of home make the 3,000-square-foot 'Inn at Winhill Ranch' feel cozy. Settle into the plush seating in the living area to unwind in front of the flat-screen satellite TV and wood-burning fireplace.
Touches of North Texas style flow through to the cooking and dining area. There, you'll find a charming 8-person dining table perfect for enjoying meals you've prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. You'll find additional seating at the breakfast bar on the tile-topped island.
For cooking and dining al fresco, the expansive patio boasts a pergola, charcoal grill and plenty of space for dining. If you're hosting an event on-site, the patio features twinkling lights to transition into a fantastic dance floor!
When you’re ready to call it a night, you’ll find a bedroom with an en-suite bath on the first floor, with 4 additional bedrooms and 3 additional full bathrooms upstairs. Each bedroom features custom-made wrought iron bed frames and soft bedding for a restful night’s sleep. In the morning, sip a freshly brewed cup of coffee out on the covered front porch.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not enjoying all that 'Inn at Windmill Ranch' has to offer on-site, you'll find much to do in this scenic corner of North Texas! Just 22 miles away, Granbury boasts a historic downtown filled with shops and dining. You won't want to miss the Granbury Opera House or Courthouse Square - the most historic courthouse square in Texas!
Granbury sits on the shores of Lake Granbury, which boasts 5 public boat ramps, 2 fishing piers and Granbury City Beach for blissful days on the shore. Anglers will love trying their hand at fishing for the variety of species residing in the lake! Lake Pat Cleburne - 12.3 miles away - also offers fishing and boating!
Cleburne State Park boasts both water recreation and some of the best mountain biking trails in the state. Cleburne is home to the Plaza Theatre Company, which offers great performances of everything from Shakespeare plays, to Broadway musicals and comedies. Take a step back into Texas's history with a visit to the open air Chisholm Trail Museum!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFI, flat-screen TV with satellite, wood-burning fireplace (firewood provided), furnished patio, charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), driveway parking for 5 vehicles with available trailer and RV parking and more
- Beautiful Godley location with access to area attractions like Granbury, Lake Granbury, Cleburne and Cleburne State Park, all within 35 miles of Dallas-Fort Worth
- Nearest Commercial Airport: DFW International Airport, (~57.5 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- This beautiful property is ideal for weddings, family reunions and retreats and has a separate barn venue with a projector specifically for events
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 200
- Event fee(s): $4,000 for weddings, fee will vary for other events
- Outside services/vendor details: Allowed, travelers would facilitate
- Event parking: Ample parking available on the grass and gravel driveway
- Alcohol policies: Alcohol is permitted. Guests must supply their own
- Event insurance: Required. Please inquire with Evolve for more information from the homeowner
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note this property is located on a working cattle ranch
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
* - For Wedding information, please visit the owner's wedding website by searching, "Wind Hill Ranch Inn.com"