Escape to Winhall and have the getaway of a lifetime! This vacation rental home has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and space to sleep 11 of your friends and family members. Cross-country ski and snowshoe trails score the 10-acre property which boasts a brook and marvelous views of Stratton Mountain. The cozy interior features delightful amenities like wood-burning fireplaces, 2 master suites, a state-of-the-art kitchen, and a luxurious bathroom! Everything about this space promises a memorable time!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed, Twin Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3 (Robin's Blue Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (White Room): 2 Twin Beds | Loft: 2 Twin Beds
There's nothing not to love about this wonderful home! The spacious open living space features a wood-burning fireplace perfect for gathering around with your loved ones. While lounging on the leather sofas, watch a movie on the flat-screen TV with DirecTV and an Amazon FireStick.
The fully equipped and state-of-the-art kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals for your family! Rendezvous at either of the dining tables to enjoy your feasts together.
Outside you'll be treated to an expansive yard with a fire pit, meandering brook, 10 acres of walking paths great for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, and stunning views of Stratton Mountain. Have a cookout with the gas grill or have a lobster boil with the propane burner and large pots and relax on the furnished patio as you watch the sunsets.
Head out the garage-turned-game room where you can enjoy a foosball table and dart board. In the basement, you'll find a cozy living space with a fireplace, flat-screen TV and a private master suite with a king-sized bed and a private bathroom. The upstairs loft is a delightful kid's getaway complete with 2 twin beds and a plush sofa.
The third-floor master suite with a king-sized bed and luxurious en-suite bathroom and the 'White Room' with 2 twin beds both boast breathtaking views of Stratton Mountian. 'Robin's Blue Room' features a queen-sized bed and completes the amazing sleeping arrangements! Additional sleeping is available in the master suite closet where a twin bed can be found.
-- THE LOCATION --
Bromley Mountain is less than 10 minutes away and Stratton Mountain is about 7 minutes from your front door! Stratton Mountain offers snowmobiling and tubing rentals, mountain bike tours, tons of kid-friendly events, along with cooking events and outdoor concerts during the summer months. Bromley Mountain features an amazing amusement park, ziplines, and downhill carting!
Perfect your Crow Pose at the famous Wanderlust Yoga Festival held throughout Stratton Mountain. Frolic in the sun, breathe in clean air, enjoy unobstructed views of the stars, and experience a yoga retreat like never before!
During warmer months, spend relaxing days at the Stratton Snowmaking Pond, not even 2 miles away. You'll discover calm waters perfect for wading, paddling, playing, and fishing. This hidden gem is family friendly and provides fun for everyone.
Head to Manchester, 12 miles away, and never run out of things to do! Learn how to flyfish at Orvis before taking your new skills to the open water, indulge in a massage at the Equinox, peruse farmers markets and fairs, and visit Hildene-The Lincoln Family Home Estates.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs with DirecTV and Amazon Firesticks, in-unit laundry machines, laundry detergent, 2 wood-burning fireplaces and a fire pit (starter set of wood provided), gas grill, propane burner with large pots, furnished patio, air conditioning, linens and towels, large yard with brook and cross-country ski and snowshoe trails, several pairs of snowshoes available for guests, foosball table and darts board, parking available for 4 vehicles, and more
- Beautiful Winhall location conveniently located 7 minutes to Stratton Mountain (home to Wanderlust Yoga Festival) and less than 10 minutes to Bromley, 2 miles from Stratton Snowmaking Pond, and 12 miles from Manchester, Orvis Flyfishing School, farmers markets, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albany International Airport (~71 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in