About the property
- Condo850 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
• Ski-in/ski-out, Non-Smoking, Two Bedroom, Two Bath at the Iron Horse Full Service Resort.
• Steps to the Ski Trails at Winter Park/Mary Jane Resort for 1300 Acres and 3000 Vertical feet.
• Sleeps 6. Queen in Master, Two Twins in 2nd Bedroom, Comfortable Queen Murphy Bed Living Area.
• Elegantly Furnished with Rustic Mountain Décor.
• Onsite Ski Rental and Equipment Shop.
• Onsite Restaurant & Bar.
• Indoor/outdoor Pool & Hot Tubs.
• Onsite Superior Exercise Facility with Attached Showers & Steam Rooms.
• Onsite Massage Center.
• Free Shuttle to Winter Park Town for Dining, Shopping and Entertainment.
• Payments made Securely with Any Major Credit Card through PayPal.
• Want to stay late and use the hot tub on your last day of skiing? Ask about our $35 late checkout.
MUST HAVE CONTRACT TO CONFIRM DATES
Jim or Patty
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
The sound of the backup beeper on snow removal equipment early each morning was very annoying
The unit itself was nicely appointed. However, we got off on the wrong foot when we discovered a quarter inch of burnt coffee sludge left in the coffee pot by the previous renter. The restaurant had posted hours but was rarely open on time. For a place that gets so much snow, the equipment operator doing the snow removal was not very efficient. The icing on the cake was our departure, when the elevator was out of service and we had to drag all of our equipment down five flights of stairs.
Great location. A little dated but all the necessities. Ski-in, Ski-out!
5 out of 5
This place was well furnished with everything we needed and was easy to get to. Big plus that it was true ski-in/ski-out.
Nice Place, Easy location, Great Price!
The owners were super easy to work with and were very responsive. The Condo was well appointed, clean, and very comfortable. The Ski in Ski out was so easy. We loved the use of the hot tubs, pool, steam room, game room, bar, and lobby with big fire places. The lodge it self is quiet. I'd definitely stay here again.
It met our expectations
It was very comfortable and in a nice complex and met all of our expectations. I would stay there again
Family Christmas Vacation
This property was a great place to stay. It had all the things that were needed to make our stay wonderful. Only problem was one night with loud neighbors.