A peaceful Upstate retreat awaits at this beautiful vacation rental. With 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom - featuring brand new heated floors - this cottage sleeps 4 guests and lies just steps from the Crooked Lake waters. Exposed beam cathedral ceilings, contemporary furnishings, and modern amenities set a relaxing atmosphere, while a front porch, BBQ patio, and fire pit invite countless leisure hours outdoors. Swim and kayak or drive 30 minutes to Massachusettes and an hour to the Saratoga Racetrack!
-- THE PROPERTY --
NOTE: This cottage is located behind the owners' main house, and they may be on-site during your stay
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Tall trees and quiet surroundings welcome you to your new home-away-from-home, where you'll enjoy a private (separate from the main house) walkway to the lake with a fishing and swimming dock. When the weather's nice and you're not out on the water, relax on the patio and fire up the gas grill for an afternoon barbecue.
A gas stove and flat-screen cable TV serve as the focal point of the main living room, where natural sunshine pours down from skylights above. Unwind with favorite shows during downtime or head into the sitting room, boasting wall-to-wall windows, doors to the patio and cozy furnishings, and start a new novel.
The fully equipped kitchen features a large island counter with bar seating, high-end stainless steel appliances, and all the essential cookware, dishware, and more. With the laundry room housing an efficient, stacked washer and dryer just around the corner, feel free to multi-task and get tomorrow's outfit ready as you cook!
End your day with a nightcap by the fire pit, then retreat to the comfort of the master bedroom hosting a spacious closet, king-sized bed, and flat-screen TV. This home's bathroom allows you to prep for the day in luxury, as it includes brand new heated floors, a large vanity, and pristine shower unit.
-- THE LOCATION --
Rack the canoes or kayak and head to this beautiful getaway to enjoy endless days on the private Crooked Lake waters. In the summer season, make sure to take the hour drive to Saratoga Springs and watch the famous horse races.
Old Daley on Crooked Lake also lies down the road and serves as an excellent venue for weddings or a corporate event; they also have a seasonal restaurant on-site. Drive just a couple miles into the town of Averill Park, hike the Sand Lake Trail, and feast at Lakeview On Crystal Lake or La Perla.
Venture out to explore the area further and drive 30 minutes to the Massachusettes border, where you'll find the Jimmy Peak Mountain Resort. Many State Parks and preserved lands surround the state line, while the tine of Pittsfield is just a quick drive away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a large island, gas stove, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a furnished sitting room, full laundry room, brand new heated floors in the bathroom, free WiFi, a front porch, furnished patio, gas grill, fire pit, and more!
- Enjoy a private walkway, separate from the main house, leading to the lake, swimming and fishing dock
- Lakefront Averill Park cottage - Just steps from the private Crooked Lake, with local attractions just minutes down the road. Drive 30 minutes to the Massachusettes border and about an hour to Saratoga Springs with the world-famous Racetrack
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albany International Airport (~23.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- NOTE: This cottage is located behind the owners' main house, and they may be on-site during your stay. You will have a private trail to the lake, fire pit, and parking at your guest cottage
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in