**PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION, IF THERE ARE QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK!**
Quiet and cozy getaway in a secured lake community, less than 10 min from Big Boulder, Lake Harmony and Split Rock. Perfect for 2 couples or a small family. PET FRIENDLY!!!
The Cabin: Sleeps 5 MAXIMUM (no exceptions).
Updated and well cared for cozy (600 sqft) 2 bedroom, 1 bath cabin has lodge look decor, cathedral ceilings, wood burning fireplace, Pergo floors, kitchen with all dishes/glasses/utensils, microwave, coffee maker and flat top range. Free WiFi, Basic Cable TV & BluRay/DVD Player. Electric baseboard heat and window air conditioning (summer only). Enjoy watching the wildlife on the oversized front deck with fire pit table, comfy swing and gas grill.
• No Smoking! DOGS ARE OK WITH PRIOR APPROVAL.
• **This is a PET FRIENDLY property, please note for potential allergies!!**
• **Note - Towels and Sheets are NOT Provided!**
• Bedroom 1 = 1 queen size bed
• Bedroom 2 = 1 full size bed + 1 twin bed
• Driveway parking for 3 cars MAX. There is NO street parking!
* General: Wood burning fireplace, Basic Cable TV in living room, Free WiFi and Window AC unit (Summer months only)
* Kitchen: Microwave, Coffeemaker, Blender, Toaster Oven, Tons of dishes/silverware/glasses/pots/pans, of course the usual stove/oven and fridge/freezer too. Oh, and there`s a propane grill on the porch!
* Bedrooms & Bathroom: Master bedroom has 1 queen bed, second bedroom has 1 full size bed and 1 twin bed. Provided are: pillows and quilts/comforters; extra blankets are available in the closets. We ask you please bring your own bed linens and towels. There is a hairdryer for your use under the bathroom sink.
* Fireplace and Fire pit: please enjoy, we sure do! There is a small supply of wood to get you started. We ask you please clean up after your fires.
* The Community Lake: There will be amenity badges available for your use to visit the community swimming beach and nearby playground (also basketball courts and tennis courts). Please return them to the cabin when done using them (otherwise a replacement fee will apply). Beach chairs and mats are available for your use at the cabin!
* Fishing is welcome at the lake; however, you will need a valid fishing license... and please bring all of your own equipment and supplies.
* Canoeing and Kayaking are welcome as well; again, please bring all of your own equipment.
Less than 5 miles to Big Boulder, Lake Harmony and Split Rock; surrounded by State Gamelands. For all of you race fans, Pocono Raceway is about 10 minutes away. Centrally located within 15-30 minutes’ drive from Jack Frost, Camelback, Outlets, Casino, Jim Thorpe, Hickory Run State Park, White Water Rafting, Skirmish Paint Ball, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Boating and much much more! Also 10 minutes from the town of Blakeslee (Hwy 115 & 940) where you can find a grocery store, laundromat, CVS, Family Dollar/Dollar General, WaWa, a bank, and much more!
The Community: Brier Crest Woods
Brier Crest Woods Community and its 43 Acre Lake Shangri La can be found conveniently just off of PA Rte 903 and very close to PA Rte 115. This fabulous lake community contains a sandy beach at Lake Shangri La, stocked fishing (PA License required!), basketball courts, tennis courts and picnic and playground facilities. This community enjoys seeing an abundance of wildlife since it is predominantly surrounded by PA State Gamelands. Hundreds of acres of wooded green space keep this community rustic and earthy. Bring your own sports equipment and kayaks to use!