Looking for that special place for a great getaway at “Fall Creek Falls State Park"? Look no farther! Wilderness Lane has everything you're looking for and great reviews. Come to Wilderness Lane to make fantastic memories. The cleanest and most well stocked secluded cabin in the area! Book your stay here; you won't be disappointed.
Whether you're looking for a romantic honeymoon, family vacation, or getaway for two couples, Wilderness Lane is sure to please with its two master suites, each with a king-size beds and private full bathroom.
Wilderness Lane is a beautiful custom log home/chalet that is situated on the Cumberland Plateau in a rustic styled, gated community (GrandView Village) with many amenities including opry barn, stalls, horses, ponds, Opry Barn (for weekend get-togethers) along with four distinct seasons and plenty of fresh mountain air.
The views from the upper and lower decks are amazing and being at the end of the street gives you all the privacy you could want. Our neighborhood is not one of the kinds where they clear-cut the side of hill and plant as many homes as they can fit in a small area. It is a neighborhood of log cabins, which have a fair amount of property with them. This helps you to feel secluded. From our decks, you can't see any cabins and you can clearly hear the wild birds and animals with a pleasant backdrop at the base of the hill.
The interior of the cabin is professionally and tastefully decorated and is very inviting. The warm and cozy furniture feels like you are at home. The first floor master bedroom and the upstairs master bedroom have a king beds. The first floor bedroom has TV and DVD. The living room has a gas fireplace, 65” Smart LED TV, comfortable recliners, love seat and couch. The fully equipped kitchen is adjacent to the living room.
After a fun-filled day, whether hiking in the Fall Creek Falls State Park or shopping in the close by Chattanooga, Nashville or Knoxville, just relax on the covered wrap-around deck. Enjoy beautiful mountain views. Or just pass the time away on the sit in front of the cabin -- you won't be staring at another cabin, just trees and winter views of Wilderness Lane.
Come relax in the Adirondack sliders and loungers, wicker chairs and hammock on the back decks.
The cabin has full broadband Internet access and DirecTV TV service.
We welcome last minute rentals.
The log home features the following:
- Four (4) plus three (3) Acre wooded lot, with plenty of wildlife to enjoy deer, bobcats, wild turkey, squirrel, foxes etc.
- Bluff View of 22,000 acres of hunt able “Fall Creek Falls State Park"
- Beautiful two (2)-story solid rustic "D" log construction
- 3,315 sq. ft. living space with 270 degrees wrap around covered decks
- Hand scraped oak floors throughout the entire log cabin
- Master bedroom on first floor with king size bed and closet
- Master bathroom with garden spa tub, double walk-in shower with private toilet
- French doors that open to sitting area with outdoor fireplace
- Great-Room has open ceilings, floor to ceiling fireplace, plenty of couch space including lazy boys and a 65 inch LG LED Smart TV and Blu-Ray player
- Full high-speed Wi-Fi and DirecTV Now service
- Double French doors that open to back deck overlooking the “Fall Creek Falls State Park"
- Privacy at it’s best; the property is completely surrounded to the left, back and right by the State Park
- Adirondack double gliders and lounge chairs
- Dining area & kitchen feature hickory custom cabinets, granite counter tops, walk around center isle with service sink, farm sink, commercial grade 6-burner gas cook-top, side by side refrigerator, double oven/ microwave (convection oven), built in cabinet, garbage disposal and large pantry
- Entry features ceramic floors, lighted built-in display area and staircase to 2nd story
- Hallway with 2nd full size bath & tub/shower
- 2nd staircase to bonus room / office / bedroom loft
- The 2nd story over entry features 2nd master bedroom with king size bed and third full bath and plenty of storage space
- The open area that overlooks the great room and has an office area with full size pullout sofa
- The door by the office opens to 2nd story deck that overlooks the “Fall Creek Falls State Park"
- The second story deck has “beer garden” style benches with table
- Over the garage is a large bonus room that is fully finished. It has one (1) queen and two (2) full size beds, desk, dresser, TV and DVD player.
- All rooms have ceiling fans including the decks.
- There is a huge family fire pit with grill/rotisserie and plenty of sitting area with lights
- New charcoal heavy duty barbecue grill at fire pit area
Suitability: Children welcome; Non-smoking only; Pets not allowed; Suitable for elderly; Wheelchair inaccessible
Please see our other cabin here in GrandView Village: