Time to relax or time to explore ~ the choice is all yours.......
A warm, homely welcome awaits guests at this bright, fresh, immaculate, modern luxury villa. Set in a quiet, neat, leafy suburb and yet situated only minutes from the Swan River, Perth City, Optus Stadium and the Crown Casino. Conveniently located by public transport that allows guests to explore Perth, experience it s fabulous restaurants, beautiful beaches & historic surrounds. Endless opportunities are right at your fingertips.
2 x Queen bedrooms both with en suite bathroom (2 x bathrooms)
2 x Single beds in third bedroom
Built in robes with plenty of hanging space and storage
Open plan luxury kitchen and dining area with a family sized fridge & dishwasher
Tastefully decorated comfortable lounge area with clean, quality furnishings. TV & DVD player with a good variety of DVD s for you to enjoy.
An excellent supply of fresh, clean linen and towels are provided for guests
Enough crockery, cutlery, cookware and glassware for you to cook and eat at home
Wifi Internet is provided
Reverse cycle air conditioning in living areas. Fans & heaters are also there for your comfort.
Front load Washing Machine & dryer inside the villa. Detergent provided.
There is also an outside clothesline & pegs for your convenience
Nespresso coffee machine and an amount of pods will be provided for your enjoyment
Coffee & tea making supplies are also provided. Including a selection of herbal tea.
The pantry & fridge will come stocked with a small selection of items that you are most welcome to use
**Families with babies are very welcome. Travel lightly...a high chair & babies utensils, along with a porta cot, plenty of linen, baby bath and toddler stroller are all provided for families. If you require a baby sitter, please contact us. With plenty of notice, we will attempt to arrange one for you **
The villa is equipped with a practical first aid kit that guests are welcome to make use of.
Guests have the added convenience & privacy of self check in via a lock box from 2 pm
Located within a small complex of four villas in a safe and secure area.
Convenient automatic garage
Door bell with remote speaker system
Please note: ** Whilst this villa is a single storey home, it is NOT suitable for wheel chair access **
Please message with any questions or queries about the villa or to request ideas for dining out or entertainment. We are only too happy to assist.
Having travelled the world & stayed in many terrific places, our aim is to provide everything that has ever made our stay comfortable and more importantly, memorable. We gladly welcome all people, regardless of race or orientation. Please treat our second home with respect and care. All damages must be reported and paid for.
In close proximity to many attractions:
* Swan River 1 km
* Perth CBD 6 km
* Optus Stadium 4 km
* Crown Casino 4 km
* Elizabeth Quay 5 km
* The Bell Tower 5 km
* Kings Park Botanical Gardens 6 km
* Perth Convention Centre 5 km
* Watertown Outlet Shopping 6 km
* South Perth Ferry 3 km
* The Old Brewery 7 km
* CBD Nightlife 6 km
* Northbridge Restaurants & Nightclubs 7 km
* Perth Zoo 3 km
* Perth Art Gallery 7 km
* Perth Cultural Centre 8 km
* Airport T1 - 14 km
* Royal Perth Hospital 5 km
* KFC, Hungry Jacks, McDonalds 1 km
* Como Hotel & Bottleshop 1 km
* Windsor Hotel 3 km
* Angelo Street Shopping Precinct & Groceries 2 km
* Late night Pharmacy 500m
* Little Banksia Cafe 450m
* Victoria Park Restaurant Strip 2 km
* Rottnest Ferry (Leaves from Barrack Street) 5 km
* Fremantle Markets 16 km
* Cottesloe Beach 15 km
* Swan Valley Wineries 13 km
* St Georges Cathedral 5 km
* University of WA 9 km
* Curtain University 3 km
* Public transport via bus in conveniently available within 100m walk of the Villa. Bus goes directly into Perth CBD and also directly to Fremantle and all stops in between.
* A free bus is also available from this location to take spectators to football games at Optus Stadium
* There is a fabulous walkway (located only 1 km away) for those who are keen to jog or stroll their way around the beautiful Swan River. Mends Street provides some fabulous cafe s and restaurants right on the South Perth Foreshore and alongside the South Perth Ferry. This is highly recommended for walkers or anyone wishing to see an incredible view of Perth City.
* Free street parking is available directly outside the Villa.
* Millpoint Road Freeway entry & exit is located only 3 km away