You and your guests will love this spacious 3 bedroom, 1 bath home in centrally located Alamo, Texas. The Sanchez Home provides all the privacy and amenities needed to host you, a family or small group while in town. The kitchen and bathroom are well-equipped for a comfortable stay. Relax in the spacious fenced backyard or throw burgers on the grill to be enjoyed at the patio table.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
Sink into the plush sofas with seating for up to six, catching up on your favorite shows through Hulu on the large SmartTV. Prepare meals in the well-equipped kitchen and enjoy family-style dinners at a table for four. Other amenities include a washer/dryer and parking for three cars.
Down the hall from the main living area, you’ll find three bedrooms- one features a queen bed, the second bedroom has a full bed and the third bedroom has an IKEA sofa that makes into a floor bed. A shared bathroom offers a shower/tub combination.
Throw some burgers on the propane grill and enjoy your cookout on the charming patio table for two. Please note, we do not monitor propane levels, you may have to refill the propane tank if you’d like to grill.
You’re just a short 15 minute drive from your pick of restaurants, bars, and shopping in lively McAllen, Texas. We re located less than a mile away from a large city park and sports complex where you can go for your morning walk. We're centrally located between McAllen and Weslaco. Some popular destinations from us include:
Alamo Community Park: 2 min (.7 mi)
La Plaza Mall: 19 min (11.5 mi)
Reynosa International Bridge: 21 min (12.2 mi)
Progreso International Bridge: 27 min (17.8 mi)
McAllen Internatioanl Airport: 18 min (12.0 mi)
McAllen Medical Center: 16 min (10.7 mi)
UTRGV: 22 min (15.4 mi)
The neighborhood is a typical Valley neighborhood with mixed housing. Down this small street, you’ll find brick homes, mobile homes, and wood frame homes.
We offer in-home massage therapy. Larissa is an exceptional and local massage therapist. Our guests receive a discount off a one hour in-home massage ($70/hour). We are happy to set up an appointment for you!
Some things to note--
There is a surveillance system and a security lock on the fence.
SmartTV has Hulu, Netflix and other apps that you can connect your accounts to - No Cable.
We love that we can share our home with you but please treat the space and belongings with care.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. $500USD fine if guests are found to be smoking indoors.
2. No visitors. Only those set forth on the reservation are allowed on the property at any given time. Limit of 6 people.
3. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
7. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine or other products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000USD.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
9. No illegal substances are to be used, sold, or distributed on the property.
11. No parties and/or loud music.
12. Please respect the neighbors and their privacy.
13. Please lock the gate every time you leave.
14. No pets allowed. $250 fee if it is found that pets have been on the property.