Whether your hosting a family reunion or corporate event, this quiet 6-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental home won't disappoint! Boasting a state-of-the-art movie theater, game room, and sleeping arrangements for 16, this craftsman-style farmhouse is the ideal getaway for large groups ready for some fun. Spend your downtime taking advantage of the private dock, kayaks, and fire pit at Mason Lake 1-mile away, or head 10 minutes into Wisconsin Dells brimming with family-friendly attractions!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Full Beds | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Bedroom 6: Queen Bed | Game Room: Futon
Built by a local craftsman with materials from an Amish sawmill, this rustic home has everything you need for a comfortable stay, including plush furnishings, wireless internet access, a fireplace and 2 central heating and air conditioning systems! Additionally, most of the bedroom and living room furniture has been custom made creating a cozy ambiance throughout.
Begin each morning by preparing a hearty breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and a farmhouse sink - fresh eggs can even be provided depending on the season! With a lengthy dining table and 5-person breakfast bar, there's plenty of seating to comfortably enjoy a quality meal.
When you're ready to start the day, cruise just 1 mile to the home's private 2-acre grass frontage on Mason Lake! Launch your boat and head out for some fishing or tubing before parking it at the private dock. Here, you'll also have access to 3 kayaks and a fire pit! In the winter, bring your skates or try your luck ice fishing!
Upon returning home, shoot some pool, play ping pong, or simply kick back in the living room to watch TV while the gas fireplace flickers. If the kids are still filled with energy, they can head downstairs and play board games at the game table. The rec room also has a futon and built-in fort with blocks. Your own private movie theater will surely become the favorite space to unwind, as it features 16 stadium-style seats, a projection screen, and surround sound.
Throughout the home, there are 6 bedrooms to choose from for a good night's sleep as well as 4 full bathrooms with showers and tubs. The master en-suite bathroom includes a lavish clawfoot soaking tub and tiled walk-in shower.
This stylish farmhouse is conveniently located just outside of town allowing you to have all the privacy and still be only a few minutes from downtown’s attractions, shopping, street performers, and restaurants. Want to stay even closer? Visit one of our “locals choice” restaurants or supper clubs located just down the road from the farmhouse.
When you arrive, you'll be greeted with information on all of the Dells numerous restaurants and attractions like Noah’s Ark Waterpark, Timbavati Wildlife Park, and the famous Tommy Bartlett Show. You'll also find our “locals choice” list and the lore surrounding Colonel Bud.
In season, feed and pet our farm animals. Chances are you will also get a glimpse of some neighborhood friends like deer, turkeys, and a large variety of birds.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, a gas fireplace, linens, towels, complimentary toiletries, in-unit laundry machines, a game room, pool table, ping pong, movie theater, surround sound, private dock, 3 kayaks, fire pit, abundant parking, and more!
- Amazing Wisconsin Dells Location - Just minutes from Mason Lake and the several attractions of town!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Dane County Regional Airport - 4000 International Ln, Madison, WI 53704, (~48 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- This property is ideal for family reunions, corporate retreats, and events!
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 25
- Event fee(s): Required - please inquire with Evolve
- Outside services/vendor details: Not allowed
- Event parking: Ample parking is available at the property
- Alcohol policies: Allowed - guests must supply their own
- Event insurance: Required - please inquire with Evolve
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the private dock, fire pit, and kayaks are located 1 mile away at Mason Lake