- english, spanish, portuguese
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Igualzinho a foto, vc não vai se arrepender.
Ape muito próximo da praia, super equipado para quem pretende cozinhar, camas confortáveis, banheiros ótimos, ar condicionado em perfeito funcionamento e tudo o que tem na foto condiz com o local, ou seja, entrega o que promete no anúncio. Um detalhe a mais: os funcionários do condominio foram educados e atenciosos.
Filipe e Priscila, foi um imenso prazer poder hospedá-los! :D
Faço o possível para oferecer a melhor estadia possível aos meus hóspedes. Então fico muito feliz com seu comentário! Espero poder hospedá-los novamente em um dos meus apartamentos quando voltarem ao Rio. Um abraço e feliz 2019!
Day and night, Copacabana is a busy neighborhood in a good way!
I can indicate with closed eyes the best places to eat, to have fun, to buy, to walk ... And the best: all this a few minutes ago the best apê! Do it all walking.
• Do not forget to eat the famous Galeto carioca. I recommend the restaurants "Crack of the Galetos" and "Braseiro", both there are 04 min of the apartment.
• Take a walk on Av. Our Lady of Copacabana, where there are many shops (clothing, accessories), confectionery, snack bars. Do not forget to drink the most famous carioca drink: "matte", sold in the snack bars and on the beach (which is even more special). Give preference to the most handcrafted.
• Go snack / dine at BIBI snacks, everything there is very good!
• Please eat at TT Burguer! It's the best hamburger in town. By the way, it's the best burger I've ever eaten in my life (the beef with 400g is the tastiest !!!) It is located on the street that connects Copacabana and Ipanema neighborhoods.
• If you enjoy Japanese food, strongly indicate the rotation of LAPAMAKI. No doubt you will fall in love (and you are 2 minutes walk from the apartment)
• If you want to watch a movie, there is a cinema near you: ROXY (Av. Our Lady of Copacabana 945)
• If you want to go to the theater, there is a gallery next to the subway station "Siqueira Campos". Inside the Gallery you will find the NET RIO Theater. Check the schedule, you can have a piece or show that you are interested in!
• What about the night life? A lot of bars and pubs fill up at night, like the INFORMAL BOAT, where the draft beer is usually cheaper and the food is very good (you may have noticed that I really like to eat haha). The "Boteco da Botas" and the "Mondego" are also famous and always full, but the food is definitely not their forte.
• To dance? If you want to dance, I suggest FOSFOBOX, which is next to the Arcoverde subway station. As it is not my favorite program, I recommend a search on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) about other local nightclubs. They say that the district of Lapa is a great option on Fridays at night, it is very lively and you find everything there! But then you have to resort to transportation (bus, taxi)
Coming and going
There are 3 metro stations in Copacabana:
• SIQUEIRA CAMPOS;
• GREEN ARCH.
The closest to the apartment is CANTAGALO (08 min walk).