Let this inviting 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Pocono Mountains vacation rental condo serve as the perfect setting for your next lakefront retreat! Ideal for families or 5 close friends, this Big Boulder Lake abode offers over 1,000 square feet of tastefully furnished interior, a private balcony, wood-burning fireplace, a seasonal community pool, and lake access. Whether you're in town to ski at Big Boulder Ski Resort or hike at the Hickory Run State Park, this is the perfect Pennsylvania home base!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed
Nestled on the north shore of Big Boulder Lake, this mid-level condo offers all of the household essentials you could need in a tranquil setting just steps from the water! Spend your days skiing at Big Boulder Ski Area then warm your winter chills around the wood-burning fireplace in the living room.
Jumpstart your morning with a cup of hot coffee at the 3-person breakfast bar and gaze out at the scenic views of Big Boulder Lake just outside of your window! The open-concept interior of this family-oriented condo features hardwood flooring, tall ceilings, and plenty of natural sunlight.
All the amenities you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including air conditioning, ceiling fans, free WiFi, and plenty of wood provided for the wood-burning fireplace. Picture yourself sipping hot cocoa on the plush living room sofa while watching your favorite show on the flat-screen cable HDTV.
When the snow melts in the springtime, this cozy condo turns into the perfect Pennsylvania lake escape! With a heated seasonal community pool, hot tubs, lake access, and a long lakefront path, this complex is the ideal year-round home-away-from-home in the countryside!
Make memories with your loved ones by preparing a new recipe in the fully equipped kitchen complete with beautiful countertops. Uncork your favorite bottle of wine and enjoy your meal at the dining table followed by drinks on the private balcony! Nothing quite beats gazing out at the star-filled Pennsylvania skyline after a day of adventure in the mountains.
Both of the bedrooms are equipped with a flat-screen cable HDTV, helping you stay relaxed in the privacy of your own room. Rise and shine the next morning and freshen up as each bedroom enjoys a private bath before heading to a new ski resort!
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not dining at the condo, be sure to grab a bite to eat at the nearby Boulder View Tavern located at the Lake Club - a short walk away. Split Rock Resort also has a few restaurants as well as a video arcade, bowling alley, the Split Rock Galleria Movie Theater, and the H2Oooohh Indoor Waterpark. If you prefer a steakhouse, Louie’s Prime Rib is minutes away by car.
Locals flock to the 2 big ski mountains when the snow starts to pick up in the Northeast. Big Boulder Ski Resort is less than 1/2 mile away from your door while the Jack Frost Ski Resort is about a 15-minute drive from the Midlake complex.
Drive 25 minutes to reach Kalahari Resorts Poconos and spend the evening playing in the 'Big Game Room' with the kids or book a pampering session at the Spa Kalahari. If you're in the mood for some retail therapy, the Crossings Premium Outlets are just down the road from Kalahari and offer some of the area's best shopping.
Within 30 minutes of the property, you'll have 2 of Pennsylvania's top casino options at your fingertips; The Mount Airy Casino Resort, and the Mohegan Sun Pocono. Both of these casino options offer unique racing and dining options, but the Mount Airy Casino Resort has its own golf course.
Some other ideas for fun while you're in Lake Harmony include driving 22 minutes to the town of Jim Thorpe, hiking around the Boulder State Park or Hickory Run State Park, white water rafting, golf and simply exploring the many fun small towns around this charming part of Pennsylvania!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with expansive countertops, free WiFi, lakefront, central heating, 3 flat-screen cable HDTVs, a wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), a covered balcony with an outdoor dining area, lake views, ski mountain access, and more
- Enjoy access to the seasonal community pool, hot tub, and much more for no additional cost
- Fantastic Lake Harmony location - 1/2 mile from Big Boulder Ski Area, 15 minutes from Jack Frost Ski Resort, a 25-minute drive from the Kalahari Resorts Poconos, within 30 minutes of Mount Airy and Mohegan Sun casinos, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants, fishing, boating, hiking, and shopping!
- Airport: Lehigh Valley International Airport ( ~ 36 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property, however, they are available to rent through the cleaning service for an additional fee
- Please note, this property is NOT ADA friendly
- Must be at least 28 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
HOA Condo Association Policies:
- No pets allowed
- Quiet hours must be observed between 11:00 PM and 8:00 AM
- Any form of fireworks is prohibited
- Common hallways are to be kept clear at all times of personal property
- Cutting common ground vegetation is forbidden
- Feeding of wildlife is prohibited
- Access to the lake is prohibited except for authorized watercraft
- Access to the dock is prohibited
- Charcoal grills are strictly prohibited
- Trailers, campers, boats and other large recreational vehicles must be parked in the overflow parking area on the right side log as you enter Big Boulder
- Hanging anything (including wet towels and/or clothing) over balcony railings is prohibited
- Fines will be assessed by the association for any violations of the above are the responsibility of the renter