** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with some shared outdoor amenities **
Discover the beauty of coastal Maine while staying in this charming vacation rental home in Bucksport. This 900-square-foot apartment includes contemporary furnishings, 1 queen bedroom, and 1 bathroom - the perfect romantic getaway for 2! After adventuring around Acadia National Park less than 1 hour away, unwind on the spacious deck encircled by lush greenery!
Bedroom: Queen Bed
This updated abode is an ideal spot for 2 to relax and unwind after exploring the Maine coast. The 900 square feet of living space is roofed by a unique tongue and groove slanted ceiling, adding a tasteful modern spin to the interior.
Slip through the double sliding glass doors to the deck, where you can lounge in the fresh Maine air and enjoy views of the river. Head down to the patio area and fire up the charcoal grill to throw a home-style BBQ and potentially mingle with travelers from the other vacation rental unit on site!
Kick back in the open-concept living area, complete with comfy contemporary couches, a detached exposed brick wall, and a flat-screen DirecTV. Pop a movie into the DVD player and snuggle up with your partner for a peaceful night in.
The well-equipped kitchen is perfect for whipping up pre-adventure breakfasts and post-activity snacks! Stock the large fridge with your favorite foods and refreshing beverages and enjoy delicious home-cooked meals at the lovely circular dining table.
You'll appreciate the convenience of this vacation rental apartment's unbeatable location only 1 block from the Penobscot River and Bucksport’s Main Street. Dine, drink, and shop all within walking or driving distance of the property! Walk just around the corner to try a traditional New England dish at Glens Place Restaurant - the lobster rolls and clam chowder in coastal Maine will make you want to stay here forever! Grab a beer at Friar's Brewhouse or glass of red at Verona Wine and Design.
While staying so close to Maine's longest river, you'll definitely want to experience the majestic 109 miles of the Penobscot. Attempt to snag a catch of the day in these salmon-abundant waters, known for the largest Atlantic salmon run in America. If fishing isn't your thing, immerse yourself in the marvelous Maine scenery by white water rafting!
Take a day trip to Mount Desert Island less than 1 hour away to explore Acadia National Park and the charming town of Bar Harbor. This 47,000-acre recreation area marks the first national park east of the Mississippi and houses the East coast's tallest peak, Cadillac Mountain. Hike, bike, or backpack through lush forests, jagged coastlines, and rocky beaches. Restore your energy from outdoor adventures with a snack in beautiful Bar Harbor.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, central heating, ceiling fans, private in-unit laundry machines, flat-screen DirecTV, DVD player, shared deck and charcoal grill, and more
- Prime Bucksport location 1 block from the Penobscot River and Main Street, centrally located for activities on the river and exploring Bucksport! Situated under 1 hour from Acadia National Park and Bar Harbor on Mount Desert Island
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bangor International Airport - 287 Godfrey Blvd, Bangor, ME 04401, (~22 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises with some shared outdoor amenities, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- Please note that the property might not be suitable for mobility-impaired, due to a very difficult staircase
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in