Le Grand Bleu is a luxurious 5-Bedroom, 4-Bath Mediterranean-style estate perched atop a 5 acre hilltop in Temecula’s Wine Country.
To see an interactive 360 degree tour of this home, please cut and paste this URL into your browser:
Le Grand Bleu is a luxurious 5-Bedroom, 4-Bath Mediterranean-style estate perched atop a 5 acre hilltop in Temecula’s Wine Country. This spacious home sleeps 20 comfortably. Relax by the huge resort-sized pool with swim-up bar, 2 waterfalls and 15-person spa. Stunning 360° views frame this home and its attractively landscaped grounds. The sunsets are spectacular from here. Located in an exclusive area of Temecula – The Glen Oaks Rancho area – with an eagles nest view of Lake Skinner in the distance.
After enjoying your swim spend time in the Man Cave playing ping pong/darts or play some pool next to the walnut bar. Immaculately maintained with beautiful and comfortable furnishings and décor. All beds are appointed with 800 thread count sheets atop luxury hotel mattresses. This truly is your own exclusive 5-star resort!
This 5 bedroom 4 bath home sleeps up to 20 people comfortably. There are 3 bedrooms upstairs with 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, dining and pool table/bar room. There is a Master suite on the bottom level with it's own sitting area and exit to the pool. A large "Casita" room is located on the bottom level as well. The Casita offers a Bachelor style accommodations in a 5th bedroom. It has it's own entry/exit, kitchenette with dining table and living room area. It also exits to the pool.
Le Grand Bleu features:
5 Bedroom, 4 Bath; over 3,800 Square Feet of luxury
1 King Bed in Master Bedroom with private bath
1 King Bed in attached Casita with private bath
3 Bedrooms with 1 Queen Bed in each
Up to 10 additional folding Twin beds with 4” Memory Foam mattresses (very comfortable).
Sleeps up to 20 comfortably
Full Kitchen with service for 24
Washer and dryer
Pool Table and Bar
Large Weber BBQ grill with propane provided
2 Oversized UHDTV’s and DVD Players (in Livingroom and Casita)
Cable TV including premium movie and sports channels
Man Cave: Featuring Ping Pong Table, Darts, and more.
A selection of popular DVDs and games
Pool towels provided
Uber & Lyft are available to this home wtihin 5-10 minutes of request. All Temecula Wineries are accessible for $5-$8.
Old Town Temecula usually costs $12-$15 to get to.
Refundable deposits apply only towards heating pool and spa. Propane for heating pool and spa is sub-metered and is paid upon check-out.
• Lake Skinner Nature Preserve - 6.1 Miles
• Sam Hick’s Monument Park – 6.3 Miles
• Temecula Valley Museum- 6.3 Miles
• La Bella Vita – 6.3 Miles
• Historic Old Town Temecula – 6.5 Miles
• Gallery on Main – 6.5 Miles
• Karl Strauss Brewing Company – 7.3 Miles
• Pechanga Entertainment Center & Casino – 8.1 Miles
• Temecula Valley Strawberry Farm – 13.7 Miles
• Santa Rosa Plateau Wildlife Preserve - 18.5 Miles
• San Diego Zoo Safari Park – 41.3 Miles
• San Diego Zoo - 63.3 Miles
• SeaWorld® San Diego – 65.9 Miles
• Disneyland® Park – 67.4 Miles
Area Golf Courses
• Temeku Hills Golf Course, 18-Hole Championship Course - 3.4 Miles
• Redhawk Golf Club, 18-Hole Championship Course - 6.6 Miles
• SCGA Golf Course, 18-Hole Championship Course - 8 Miles
• Temecula Creek Inn, 27-Hole Championship Course - 8.7 Miles
• CrossCreek Golf Club, 18-Hole Championship Course - 12.1 Miles
Additional Area Activities
• Antique Shopping
• Hot Air Ballooning
• Biking, Hiking & Horseback Riding Tours
• Limousine Tours
• Carriage Rides
• Gaming Casinos
• Herb Farms
Weather in California
The weather is always beautiful in California, so no matter how you choose to fill your days, you'll enjoy them under bright, beautiful sunshine and gorgeous blue skies.
Average Yearly Temperatures
• December-March: High 70°, Low 40°
• April-May: High 75°, Low 50°
• June-September: High 85° - Low 55°