Elevate your South Carolina trip and stay at this oceanfront 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo located in The Beach House condominium complex. Enjoy ocean views from your private balcony, walk to the Garden City Beach and Pier, or swim laps in the community pool. With golf courses, restaurants, shops, and other area attractions nearby, your travel group of 6 will create lasting memories when you book this Murrells Inlet home-away-from-home.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Step inside the remodeled condo, boasting hardwood floors, an open-concept layout and nautical decor, and make yourself at home. In the mornings, brew yourself a hot cup of coffee and step outside to the balcony to watch the sunrise over the coast.
As the rest of your travel group begins to wake, retreat inside to prepare a hearty breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen. Serve pancakes and bacon at the 4-person table while 2 more guests eat at the breakfast bar. Wash your meal down with some orange juice and use one of the 2 bathrooms to change into your bathing suits.
Bring the provided beach chairs and toys down to the shore and soak up the sun’s rays for that perfect golden-brown tan. If sand and salt water aren’t your thing, stay within the complex and lounge by the community pool.
As the sun begins to set, head back to the unit to shower off and throw on some comfortable clothes to relax in while you watch shows on one of the 2 flat-screen TVs. Make some popcorn and pick a disc to put in the DVD player for movie night!
When you’re ready to hit the sack, retire to either bedroom offering a queen or full bed, or setup the full sleeper sofa in the living room. You’re sure to wake up feeling energized and ready for an exciting day exploring Murrells Inlet attractions.
Pack your bags and answer the Atlantic’s call. With white sandy beaches, shimmering waters and endless possibilities, what are you waiting for? Numerous beaches can be found within Murrells Inlet’s vicinity as well as those of Myrtle Beach, just 20 minutes away, so fill your time with sand volleyball, frisbee, surfing, swimming or simply lounging for optimal relaxation.
Indulge in a little retail therapy and shop ‘til you drop at Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, Coastal Grand Mall and The Market Common. You’re sure to find the perfect souvenir along the Grand Strand.
Once you’ve done all there is to do in Murrells Inlet, make your way up to Myrtle Beach to discover attractions such as Ripley’s Aquarium or the upside-down house known as WonderWorks.
Fore! Be sure to book a tee time at one of the amazing golf courses designed by golfing legends. You won’t want to miss an opportunity of visiting the links along the Atlantic coast during your time here.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Bose sound system, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, balcony, beach chairs, beach toys, parking for 2 vehicles in the complex, community pool, onsite washer and dryer and more
- Unbeatable oceanfront Murrells Inlet location just 20 minutes south of Myrtle Beach, near beaches, shops, golf courses and other area attractions
- Airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport - 1100 Jetport Rd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, (~9.8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own. Pillows, blankets and comforters are supplied
- Please note that the property may not be suitable for the mobility impaired as there are 25 stairs to enter the property
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in