Plan your Pocono Mountain escape to this charming 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo just steps from Big Boulder Lake! With enough space to sleep 6, this cozy Pennsylvania ski nook boasts a comfortably furnished interior, a wood-burning fireplace, a private balcony with a gas grill and lake views, and access to fantastic community amenities like a pool and hot tub. Whether you're in town to ski Big Boulder or catch an event at the Pocono Raceway, this is the perfect Lake Harmony home base!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: 2 Queen Sleeper Sofas
With gorgeous wooden accents, ceiling fans, and jaw-dropping views of Lake Harmony, this Pocono Mountain home-away-from-home has everything you'll need for a comfortable trip to the mountains.
After a day on the slopes, head into the window-lined living area and relax on one of the 2 plush sofas. No matter what you choose to watch on the flat-screen cable TV, you're sure to feel at ease as you warm your toes by the wood-burning fireplace!
When stomachs start to rumble, make your way to the fully equipped kitchen to whip up some appetizers! With pots, pans, spices, all the cooking essentials for your favorite recipes, the kitchen has everything you'll need to impress your crew.
If you're more of a grill master than an Iron Chef, make your way to the gas grill on the private balcony to prepare a chargrilled feast. This spacious outdoor area has a dining table and a view of Big Boulder Lake that can't be beaten!
Days not spent on the mountain are best enjoyed by relaxing next to the community pool and soaking up the sun! The Midlake Condos on Big Boulder also offers a hot tub, recreation center, and a short walking distance to reach the Big Boulder Ski Area.
As the little ones drift to sleep in their cozy twin beds, retreat into the master bedroom and slide under the covers of the cloud-like king bed! Additional sleeping for up to 2 guests is available on the living room sleeper sofas.
-- THE LOCATION --
Lake Harmony is an outdoor lover's paradise with a multitude of options for hiking, biking, hunting, fishing, and more just a stone's throw away. This condo is just steps from the shoreline of Big Boulder Lake, and not far from the public beach which is perfect for swimming, kayaking, and much more in the summertime.
When the snow starts to fall in the Poconos, locals flock to Big Boulder Ski Area to get their turns in on this fun family-oriented mountain. If you're looking for a change of scenery, make the 10-mile drive to the Jack Frost Ski Resort to switch it up!
The complex is surrounded by different state game lands, state parks, and a seemingly endless supply of lakes and rivers. There are a handful of great fishing spots nearby the house as well such as the Hickory Run State Park, Brady's Lake, and the Austin T. Blakeslee Natural Area.
Some other ideas for fun while you're in town include hiking the Long Pond Conservation Easement, exploring the fun small town shops around the area, or renting a boat to relax on the open water and soak up the Pennsylvania sunshine!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with spices, a private balcony with a gas grill, an outdoor dining area, and lake views, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), en-suite bathrooms, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, and more
-Enjoy unlimited access to all of the Midlake Condos on Big Boulder community amenities like a pool, jacuzzi and kid's pool ( Opened Memorial Day through Labor Day), recreation center, and more.
- Fantastic Lake Harmony location - Located on the shore of Big Boulder Lake, walking distance to the Big Boulder Ski Area, a 10-mile drive from the Jack Frost Ski Resort, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants, nature preserves, fishing, boating, golf courses, and shopping!
- Nearest International Airport: Lehigh Valley International Airport (~ 48 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the 2 pullout sofas in the living room, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 6 (this is the max per HOA guidelines)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in