Unplug from everyday life and immerse yourself in the beautiful Isla de Culebra by staying at 'Vista Bonita,' a 2-bed, 1-bath villa which sleeps 6! Nestled on the hillside, this Culebra vacation rental apartment boasts spectacular views of the bay and town from the balcony. From snorkeling and scuba diving to lazy beach days, Culebra offers plenty of activities for you to experience carefree coastal life. Additionally, you'll be mere steps from local shops, restaurants, and the ferry terminal!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Futon, Twin Sleeper Sofa
Venture by small plane or ferry to discover the mystical Isla de Culebra, an ultimate destination for both relaxation and adventure. Rent a Jeep from the airport or walk from the Terminal de Lanchas de Culebra to the villa, conveniently located in the center of Dewey.
Tiled flooring, abundant natural light, and canary-hued walls create an ideal living space to relax in. After your daily adventures, easily prepare an energizing meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with modern appliances, a full-sized fridge, and several cooking essentials.
Savor meals at the long 6-person table, or move the festivities to the balcony outfitted with patio furniture. You'll be stunned by views of the aqua Ensenada Honda bay lapping against the coast of town and lush verdant hills!
Treat yourself to a replenishing rinse in the walk-in shower before choosing between 2 bedrooms for a peaceful slumber, both with queen beds and a window air conditioning unit. The living room houses a full futon and twin sleeper sofa - perfect for the kids!
Just 7 miles long and 4 miles wide, Isla de Culebra offers an intimate setting to experience small town island living. 'Vista Bonita' lies less than 0.1 miles from Dewey's main street, where you'll find local restaurants like Heather's Pizza, Vibra Verde, and Zaco's Tacos. The Dingy Dock is also within walking distance serving up fresh seafood and Carribean-style fare!
The Culebra Snorkeling and Dive Center is also in town, where you can rent gear for kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving, paddle boarding, and fishing. Popular spots around the area include Melones Beach, Tamarindo Beach, and Flamenco Beach.
To explore more of the island, visit Playa Punta Soldado or hike Punta Aloe! If you're renting a Jeep, golf cart, or bikes, be sure to cruise around the island to discover more magical spots such as the Culebra National Wildlife Refuge.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, window air conditioning units, ceiling fans, linens, towels, a furnished balcony, parking in front for 1 vehicle, and more!
- Unbeatable Culebra Location - Just steps from the restaurants, tour companies, and rental shops of town, plus only minutes from dazzling beaches!
- Nearest Airports: International: Antonio Rivera Rodríguez Airport - Km. 2.6, PR-200, Vieques, 00765, Puerto Rico (on the main Island) & Local: Benjamin Rivera Noriega Airport (CPX)- PR-251, Culebra, 00775, Puerto Rico (0.8 miles from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in