** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Your Puerto Rico getaway begins at 'Rosa's Place,' a charming 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment in Culebra. This vacation rental is well-appointed with accommodations for 4, all of the essentials of home, a screened-in lanai, and prime proximity to downtown Dewey and stunning beaches! Wherever your Culebra travels take you, this is the home-away-from-home for you!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full-Sized Futon
This cozy apartment has everything you need for optimal relaxation during your Culebra holiday!
Your favorite space will quickly become the screened-in lanai complete with a cafe table for 2 and views of the airport and the surrounding hills.
During your downtime, unwind on the sofa with a good book in the open and airy living room.
Dream of tomorrow's adventures in the bedroom featuring a queen bed and closet.
Start your mornings off with a home-cooked breakfast prepared in the kitchen! This kitchen boasts a full-sized fridge, microwave. 2-burner stove top, a sink, coffee machine, and toaster!
This Puerto Rican paradise is in the perfect location away from the hustle and bustle of city life and within minutes to an array of colorful Caribbean beaches! Walk 1 block over to the road that leads to Flamenco Beach for sun-kissed adventures on this diamond-dusted shoreline! Other area beaches include Tamarind, Flamenco, Zoni, Brava, or Soldiers Point Beach.
Less than 1 mile away is the islands only town, Dewey! You’ll feel like a local when you walk through the quaint shops or dine at one of the delicious restaurants in this tropical village!
Make sure to explore the beautiful nature and wildlife of the Culebra National Wildlife Refuge. This expansive refuge serves as a habitat for endangered sea turtles and is the largest seabird nesting ground in the Caribbean! Visitors can hike, birdwatch, and relax on the secluded beaches.
Enjoy a day trip over to San Juan via a 45-minute ferry cruise over the aqua-marine Caribbean waters. This coastal city is brimming with culture, restaurants, cafes, boutiques, entertainment, and a lively nightlight.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, 4-burner stove top, coffee machine, microwave, full-sized fridge, screened-in lanai, patio furniture, and more!
- Prime Culebra location less than a mile from Dewey, 1 block from the road to Flamenco Beach and within minutes of other beaches, a 45-minute ferry ride to San Juan, and 5 minutes from the Culebra National Wildlife Refuge!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: International: Antonio Rivera Rodríguez Airport - Km. 2.6, PR-200, Vieques, 00765, Puerto Rico (on the main Island) &
Local: Benjamin Rivera Noriega Airport (CPX)- PR-251, Culebra, 00775, Puerto Rico (3 miles from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in