** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Experience the beauty of the Big Island in this 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cottage in Hilo. Located a short drive from a plethora of unique attractions, like Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park and the Imiloa Astronomy Center, this cozy home for 4 is both comfortable and convenient. You'll have access to a covered patio, a fully equipped kitchen, and more during your stay.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed
Sitting proudly on a small hill surrounded by tropical fruit trees and foliage, this home's location is both breathtaking and out of the way of volcanic action.
When you need a break from the island sun, head into the living room and melt into the plush couch. Whether you choose to watch Hawaii Five-0 on the flat-screen cable TV or take a nap under the ceiling fan, the living room is the perfect place to unwind until the dinner bell rings.
The fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, has everything you'll need to whip up a delicious meal for your travel companions.
Looking to elevate your meal? Ditch the hightop table for 4 and enjoy meal on the covered patio. You'll be surrounded by magnificent tropical fruit trees such as papaya trees, lemon and lime trees, and passion fruit vines, as you wine and dine.
The cottage's 2 bedrooms feature top-of-the-line beds, ceiling fans, and endless natural light, giving them a homey-yet-elegant ambiance.
-- THE LOCATION --
Be sure to explore downtown Hilo during your stay. Located just 4 miles from the property, this unique island town is home to centuries-old wooden storefronts housing delicious restaurants, cultural sites, shops, and more!
No Hawaiian getaway is complete without a day at the beach so take advantage of the home's 2 kayaks and make a splash. The beach sits just 7 miles from the home and offers snorkeling, swimming, and soft white sand.
Located 50 minutes away, Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park is a must-visit. Home to 2 volcanoes, Kīlauea and Mauna Loa, the park has one-of-a-kind landscapes waiting to be explored via foot, bike, or even helicopter.
This cottage also sits just 2 miles from Imiloa Astronomy Center and Hilo Rain Forest Zoo. You'll be able to learn about Hawaiian culture, astronomy, and wildlife just a stone's throw from your temporary home.
You'll also be within 5 miles of the Hilo Medical Center, the municipal airport, and the University of Hawaii during your stay.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, flat-screen cable TV, covered patio, free WiFi, 2 kayaks, driveway parking for 1 vehicle, and more!
- Unbeatable Hilo Location - 4 miles from downtown Hilo, 7 miles from the beach, 50 minutes from Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park, 2 miles from Imiloa Astronomy Center and Hilo Rain Forest Zoo, and a stone's throw from the hospital and University of Hawaii
- Closest Commercial Airport - Hilo International Airport, 2450 Kekuanaoa St, Hilo, HI 96720, (~5.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in