*Please note the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay*
Look forward to a tranquil getaway in the wooded hills of East Edmond at this quiet vacation rental! This 1,800-square-foot home sits on a 10-acre property a little more than 20 miles from downtown Oklahoma City. Featuring 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, round up your family of 10 to experience all this charming home offers! You'll love lounging on the deck while surrounded by towering trees.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed, Full Sleeper Sofa
Leave your stress behind as you enjoy the peaceful relaxation at this quiet house in Central Oklahoma! Whether you're lounging in the tastefully decorated, welcoming interior or soaking up some fresh air on the deck, you're guaranteed to be more than content during your stay.
Kick back and relax in the spacious living room on the comfy sofas. Flip through shows with Roku before you find something you like to watch on the flat-screen cable TV! The space features lovely nature-themed decor and a traditional decorative fireplace set on a brick hearth.
The whole gang can work to prepare delicious homemade meals together in the expansive kitchen, furnished with white cabinetry and fully equipped with all the appliances you need for a convenient cooking experience. Sit down at the elegant wood dining table to enjoy your feast!
The deck is an ideal spot for drinking coffee in the morning as the sun rises or at night with a glass of wine as you socialize with the group. Take in the simplicity and beauty of the nature surrounding you and keep an eye out for wildlife! When the night concludes, rest your heads in the cozy king beds, queen beds, and sleeper sofa.
-- THE LOCATION --
You'll love the peacefulness that comes hand-in-hand with this vacation rental home's private location, but don't worry - you're still in convenient proximity to a handful of popular destinations! The new Edmond, Hilton Convention Center lies just 4 miles away, while both the University of Central Oklahoma and Oklahoma Christian University campuses are just a little bit further into town.
If golf is your game, you'll want to tour the beautiful Oak Tree National golf course, host of the 1988 PGA Championship. When you're seeking some outdoor thrills, drive 15 minutes to Spring Creek Park and Arcadia Lake, hike or bike around the trails, and enjoy some unforgettable waterfront recreation.
With a connection to I35 just 3 miles west, you can reach all the hot spots in OKC in 30 minutes. You'll have a blast in OKC watching college football, exploring museums like the Oklahoma City Museum of Art or the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum, and walking around the famous Bricktown Entertainment District. Make sure to pay respects and visit the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial.
Take a quick 5-minute drive to see the Arcadia Round Barn, a landmark on the historic Route 66 that's worth a few photos! Check out the rotating events at the Lazy E Arena, 15 minutes from the property. Dine in style at the only Michelin 3-star restaurant in Oklahoma - Fait Maison Restaurant - only 9 miles away!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, ample parking for up to 12 vehicles, central air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, washer and dryer, flat-screen cable TV with Roku, high chair and pack 'n play portable crib, events allowed (with prior homeowner approval), deck with outdoor dining table, secluded and spacious 10-acre yard, and more
- Peaceful 10-acre Edmond property - 4 miles to the new Hilton Convention center. Visit University of Central Oklahoma, Oklahoma Christina University, play the Oak Tree National, and enjoy outdoor recreation around Arcadia Lake. Drive about 30 minutes to the heart of Oklahoma City, visit the Bombing Memorial, and much more
- Nearest Regional Airport: Will Rogers World Airport - 7100 Terminal Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 73159, (~31 miles away) | Nearest International Airport: Tulsa International Airport - 7777 E Apache St, Tulsa, OK 74115, (~99 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking (tobacco and vaping products are allowed outside of the unit only)
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Pet friendly with $25 per pet stay fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in