Experience one of the oldest towns in Wyoming at this historic vacation rental home in downtown Laramie. Originally a stone stable built in 1883, this building was later converted into apartments and newly renovated to provide the modern conveniences and furnishings you desire. This 2-bed, 2.5-bath condo includes 2 queen beds and a loft with 2 twin beds to accommodate an unforgettable 6-person vacation. After exploring the beautiful old-timey city of Laramie, relax in your screened-in gazebo!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds
You won't be able to resist falling in love with this historic home as soon as you see its beautiful stone wall exterior and decorative barn door. The building is perfectly reminiscent of its vintage roots while also displaying evidence of contemporary renovation.
In the living area, take your pick between 2 adorable rocking chairs and a comfy couch. Unwind by catching your favorite show or watching a Netflix episode on the flat-screen cable Smart TV!
Walk through the arched doorway connecting the living room to the fully equipped kitchen, featuring lovely countertops and a variety of dishware. Prepare homemade feasts in the modern eat-in kitchen and enjoy meals at the 4-person dining table!
When you come home from your Laramie adventures, rejuvenate in the screened-in gazebo. The glass table with chairs is the perfect spot for a late afternoon snack and happy hour drinks!
Recharge for the next day in your choice of 2 queen beds. Two kids or other travelers can get comfy in the loft's 2 twin beds!
This building is on the National Register of Historic Places and is owned by the Laramie Plains Museum Association. All rental proceeds go to the Laramie Plains Museum Association.
-- THE LOCATION --
As an old Wyoming town, Laramie is a great destination for historic attractions. The city was founded by the Union Pacific Railway in 1868 - visit the Laramie Historic Railroad Depot to view a small museum containing art exhibits and rotational community events.
Walk just 3 blocks to immerse yourself in downtown Laramie and browse local shops, restaurants, and more historic sites. The vacation rental condo itself sits across the street from the historic Ivinson Mansion, now the Laramie Plains Museum!
You can reach the University of Wyoming campus to catch a football game by walking 3 blocks in the opposite direction of downtown. LaBonte Park is also a 5-minute walk away, a lovely family-friendly area with a skate park, playground, and sports fields.
Embark on an outdoor adventure in Medicine Bow National Forest 40 minutes away. Hiking, hunting, fishing, skiing, and snowmobiling are just some of the memories you can make in nature.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, free parking, air conditioning, central heating, washer and dryer, a flat-screen cable TV, a flat-screen Smart TV, and more
- A screened-in gazebo and gas grill available during the summer months!
- Lovely Laramie location in historic downtown just 3 blocks from the city's main street! Across the street from the Laramie Plains Museum, 3 blocks from the University of Wyoming campus, and 40 minutes from Medicine Bow National Forest offering a plethora of outdoor activities
- Nearest Regional Airport: Laramie Regional Airport - 555 N General Brees Rd, Laramie, WY 82070, (~6 miles away) | Nearest International Airport: Casper/Natrona County International Airport - 8500 Airport Pkwy, Casper, WY 82604, (~151 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note the gazebo and gas grill are only available from May-September
- This building is on the National Register of Historic Places and is owned by the Laramie Plains Museum Association. All rental proceeds go to the Laramie Plains Museum Association.