Experience a Park City paradise at this beautifully remodeled studio. Located in the Prospector Square Lodge, adjacent to Park City's historic Rail Trail perfect for running, biking, walking and cross-country skiing, this vacation rental offers access to a resort pool, hot tub, fitness center, spa, and more. The studio features a private balcony, cathedral ceilings, stylish decor, and a woodsy alpine feel - ideal for your next ski retreat, romantic couple’s getaway, or 4-person family holiday.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa
What could be better than coming home to a lavish and homey studio after a day on the mountain? Nothing - except maybe making your way to the community hot tub to soak your sore post-skiing muscles. At this vacation rental condo, you can do both!
Snuggle under the queen bed's covers and furry blanket while watching a movie on the flat-screen cable TV as the fire crackles in front of you. You'll love being surrounded by the studio's appealing furnishings, which consist of a gorgeous wood-paneled wall, cathedral ceiling, and appropriate mountain decor reflecting the Park City area.
Use the well-equipped kitchenette to prepare filling breakfasts before hitting the slopes. A stove, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker will ensure you can easily whip up some scrambled eggs, store a few beers and other cold beverages, and even cook some homemade meals for a cozy night in!
When you aren't lounging by the community pool, getting active in the fitness center, or replenishing your energy at the spa, unwind on your private balcony. Complete with 2 cushioned wicker chairs and a rustic wooden railing, simply slip through the sliding glass doors to sip a glass of wine or cup of tea in the fresh Utah air!
-- THE LOCATION --
This mountain town retreat in the Prospector Square Lodge is centrally located for all Park City has to offer! Utilize the Silver Mountain Sports Club & Spa, right next door to the Prospector, if you want to work out or treat yourself to a massage.
Walk to a variety of delicious restaurants and shops in the downtown area or hop on the free public shuttle, which stops right outside the property. You'll love strolling down the city's historic main street, with charming 19-century buildings reminiscent of the area's origin as a mining town. Visit Utah's first distillery since the 1800s, High West Distillery; it's only a 6-minute Uber ride from the studio if you want to drink a cocktail or two!
Situated just 1.5 miles from Park City Mountain Resort, this vacation rental studio is unbeatable for ski trips. You definitely won't get bored while nestled high in the Wasatch Mountains with 7,300 acres of almost 350 trails to explore. In addition to one of the country's most notable ski resorts, Deer Valley Resort is a second ski mountain flanking the city on the other side, just under 3 miles from the property!
The world-renowned Sundance Film Festival takes place in the city every January, if you're lucky enough to be vacationing at that time! For summer travelers, never fear - you'll be enticed in the warmer months with hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing, golfing, and activities at the famous Utah Olympic Park, just 15 minutes away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, free WiFi, free parking, air conditioning, central heating, an electric fireplace, a flat-screen cable TV, private balcony with outdoor seating, and more
- Enjoy the perks of Prospector Square Lodge, including access to a community pool, hot tub, fitness center, spa, lobby lounge area, fire pit, shuttle service, and 24-hour concierge service
- Incredible Park City location in walking distance/conveniently situated near a shuttle stop to reach countless restaurants and shops downtown! Only 1.5 miles from the distinguished Park City Mountain Resort and less than 3 miles from Deer Valley Resort
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport - 776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122, (~40 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this studio is located inside a condominium complex with other vacation rental units on the premises, so there will be other travelers present during your stay
- Please note that the property might not be suitable for mobility-impaired, as it is located on the second floor with no elevator and only accessible by 1 flight of stairs
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in