In Real Estate, there are 3 magical words: Location, Location & Location. In Vacation Rental, they are LOCATION, AMENITIES & HOST.
As I'm working in hospitality industry & with my knowledge about the area, my aim is to bring the most enjoyable experience to guests when they visit this city.
The accommodation is located on SAIGON RIVERBANK in THE HEART OF THE CITY, guests can access to INFINITY POOL, GYM, BBQ, PARK, PANORAMIC CITY VIEW.. everything you need is just in WALKING DISTANCE.
Guests staying here will enjoy:
- AMAZING CITY/RIVER VIEW: breathtaking DIRECT VIEW OF SAIGON RIVER from living room & bedroom, especially at night. Besides, you can access to the TERRACE of the building & enjoy a PANORAMIC VIEW OF THE CITY.
- LIVING ROOM: You can relax on 2 SOFAS watching lots of free channels on the BIG FLAT SCREEN CABLE TV, with AIR-CONDITIONER, or enjoying a cup of tea/coffee and access to internet using FREE HIGH SPEED WIFI. Besides, air-freshener, tissues, carpet, shoes storage & slippers are provided
- BEDROOMS: 2 bedrooms with KING SIZED BED & QUEEN SIZED BED, AIR-CONDITIONERS & HIGH QUALITY BEDDINGS will make you feel comfortable falling asleep after a long day of working/exploring the city. Each rooms has cozy WOODEN FLOOR & CLOSET with HANGERS inside. In addition, there is a DOUBLE SOFA BED in living room which can accommodate two more guests. This is suitable for a family or big group of friends.
- BATHROOM: the bathroom is designed with GLASS SHOWER ENCLOSURE, lavabo & toilet. HOT WATER, TOWELS, SHAMPOO, SHOWER GEL, HAND SANITIZER, HAIR DRYER, TOOTHPASTE, COMB and TOILET PAPERS. Besides, you can use 8 free bathrooms on the M floor and 4 free bathrooms on the Rooftop.
-KITCHEN: Unlike a hotel room, here you can cook your meals in a clean kitchen with INDUCTION STOVE, RICE COOKER, ELECTRIC KETTLE, MICROWAVE, REFRIGERATOR, PANS, POTS, BOWLS, WINE GLASSES, KNIVES, and other cooking utensils. A nice set of dining table with many seats will help you enjoy your meal more deliciously.
- LAUNDRY ROOM: WASHING MACHINE, DETERGENT & FABRIC SOFTENER are provided. Clothesline pole will help your clothes dry up quickly.
- FREE OF CHARGE: WIFI (strong and for your own with a router inside the apartment), 3 AIR-CONDITIONERS (1 in living room, 2 in bedrooms), WATER, ELECTRICITY, IRON, building access at ANYTIME, NO CURFEW
- SERVICE CHARGE UPON REQUEST: Safe box, Laundry service, Luggage storage
- THE BUILDING: TRESOR complex is a brand new building (from 2018). This is the a luxury building in District 4 with some FREE outstanding features:
- 24/7 OPEN WITH SECURITY: receptionists during daytime, security guards, no curfew.
- SWIMMING POOL: A nice pool and a kid pool on 2nd floor of the building with a children playground and the walking area around.
- ROOFTOP PARK: A big park on the top of the building (34th floor) where you could have MAGNIFICENT VIEW of THE WHOLE CITY & SAIGON RIVER. Here you can go for a WALK, JOG, do EXERCISE, do YOGA, enjoy coffee and so on.
- BBQ: BBQ area with trees around and city view beneath
- WELL-EQUIPPED GYM: with full modern gym equipments on the same floor of the swimming pool.
- CONVENIENCE STORES: 7-Eleven convenience store is at the ground floor of the building, opens 24/7. GOURMET MARKET opens from 6am till 10pm.
- LOBBY: Large lobby with benches so you can comfortably staying there with your luggage while waiting for taxis. Security guards are available 24/7.
- TAXIS/ GRAB: There should be no hassle for calling for a taxi here. Grab taxis/motorbikes are convenient means of transport in Saigon.
- CHILDREN PLAYGROUND: outdoor seesaws on the 2nd floor and the rooftop.
- PARKING AREA: If you have a motorbike or a car (or when your friend come to visit you), you could park your vehicle on the basement for 20 cents/motorbike/entry time (50 cents/overnight), and 70 cents/car/entry time (3 dollars/overnight).
- ELEVATOR: 6 elevators, rather spacious, smooth movement, 24/7.
- PUBLIC TOILETS: there are 8 public toilets at swimming pool area; and 4 public toilets on the Rooftop.
- EXIT: one-way exit doors from the rooftop to the ground floor.
The apartment has perfect location:
- RIVERSIDE (1’ walk): Right across the building is a riverside park where you can jog or take a relaxing walk under the trees.
- BANK: (1' walk): Right beside the building is VietTin Bank, where you can easily do financial transactions like exchanging, withdrawing ect.
- HOSPITAL AND PHARMACY (2' walk): Just next to VietTin Bank, you will see the Central Hospital of District 4 with some pharmacies right at the gate of the hospital.
- HISTORICAL CẦU MÓNG BRIDGE (3' walk): This is the first walking bridge in Saigon which was built in 1893. Walk across this bridge, you can also enjoy some Vietnamese street foods. It’s also a common gathering spot for Vietnamese youths so you can make friends with locals and learn how to play the guitar with them here.
- FINACIAL DISTRICT (5' walk): It is district 1, the Financial Center of Saigon, just right on the other side of Cầu Móng Bridge. Many international banks are located there.
- CENTRAL BUS STATION (12' walk): Located on Ham Nghi street, this is where you can catch a bus to anywhere in the city and surrounding areas. A single bus ride, depending on your route, can cost between 5.000 to 15.000 VND (0.25 - 0.75 USD). Look up the schedule and (EMAIL HIDDEN)
- NGUYEN HUE WALKING STREET (15' walk): This is the largest walking street in Saigon, where locals gather every night for food, drinks and occasionally bathing in the fountains. Along this street, you can find Fahasha bookstore, Coffee shops, Souvenirs shops, MacDonald, ect. Many entertainment activities such as live performances or festivals are held here almost everyday. The most famous event here is the Flower Festival, which is held annually on Lunar New Year. Make sure not to miss this fantastic festival if you're in town during spring time.
- BITEXCO TOWER (13' walk): This 68-story building is an icon of Vietnam. Fireworks are fired off the rooftop on special events. On the 49th floor resides a skydeck cafe. If you prefer it higher, a ticket to get to the top of this tower costs 200.000 VND (~10 USD).
- SHOPPING MALLS (15-20' walk): You can find all you need at Saigon Center, Vincom Center, Parkson Center with Food court, Movie theater, Supermarkets etc.
- BEN THANH MARKET: (15' walk): Central market of Saigon with night market. You can find many souvenir shops there.
- BUI VIEN NEIGHBORHOOD: Unlike Nguyen Hue, Bui Vien street can be described as a block party that starts at dusk and doesn't sleep until dawn. The neighborhood is packed with bars, street food vendors and karaoke performances right on the sidewalk. Be there on the right night at the right time and you might catch a fire breather!
+ Taxi is available on the ground floor
+ You can use Grab to book cars, motorbike with very cheap price.. all are just on the ground floor
- Guests can access to everything in the apartment, there is nothing to share with others.
- Access to the Building, Elevators, Basement, Swimming Pool, Gym, BBQ, Rooftop by Residence Card - 24 hours check in.
- Access to the apartment by electronic lock on the door (we will provide you the new password of the lock when you book the apartment)
- Send you a message to guide you how to get to my apartment
- Welcome you at the lobby, or guide you how to self-check in
- Support you when you need, please feel free to contact me anytime
- Introduce places of attraction in Saigon and Vietnam.
- My friend & I can speak English, Chinese, Korean & Japanese. Please feel free to communicate in your language.
I am available on Viber, Skype, WeChat, WhatsApp, LINE, Zalo, Facebook, Message & Phone Calls. So you can contact me by any way as long as it is convenient for you.
These are some notes:
+ I will need some info in your passport for registration. It's simple, you just show me your passport and we will do other steps. This is the policy of Vietnamese Government and is a common thing when you travel to anywhere in Vietnam.
+ The building has elevators: I will give you cards to use elevators.
+ The cards are used for elevators, gyms, swimming pools
+ Receptionist & security guards in the building are not my staff, but they can help you in some cases.
+ 24 hour access, no restrictions (please always bring the cards with you)
+ The apartment is not shared; you are the only guests during your stay.
+ I will send you useful information about the apartment, surrounding areas,... to know more about the place.
+ You can check-in at anytime after 2pm
+ Check-out time is before 12pm (noon).
+ Please let me know your estimated time of arrival in advance.