2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 4
Yellow Rose Real Estate, LLC
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Kathys Deep Creek Cabin
The property manager was adequately helpful.
The vacation rental was clean.
I was somewhat unhappy with the location.
I was satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I do not recommend this vacation rental.
Was very disappointed. Trees were so overgrown you couldn't see any view. Not told no icemaker to bring ice. Only 1 trash bag to clean up all trash. Have stayed in several cabins in past this one will not be on a return list.
Privacy was great
Very nice out of the way but close to town. We enjoyed getting away from all the hustle and bussel and just relaxing.
The property manager was very helpful.
The vacation rental was spotless.
I was very happy with the location.
I was more than satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
Really enjoyed the stay at this mountain cabin. A few little issues with the coffee maker, the refrigerator, and the lack of trash bags would have made it absolutely perfect but a few little annoyances didn’t spoil a wonderful time. Being able to share our vacation with our dogs was the best part!
Wonderful visit with just a few small issues
Overall it was a great stay at a nice cabin in the woods up in the mountains. We really appreciated having our dogs with us. Sitting on the porch was so relaxing and the location was perfect for us.
My constructive comments are minor but had I not had these issues, I would have given a higher rating.
- The refrigerator did not keep things cold but even worse, the freezer did not keep our food frozen. Ice was only marginally usable. This was a problem for us.
- The window screens did not fit properly in the downstairs bedroom (Bugs!) and the upstairs bedroom had no screen at all. With the wonderful nighttime temperatures, that was really unfortunate.
- The coffee maker was terrible! The filter basket must have been replaced at some point and no matter what I did, we ended up with grounds in our coffee. That was a rotten way to start each morning and should be an easy cheap fix.
- Mice! They’ve been having a feast with the plastic tub of birdseed!
- The hot tub was a great treat but it seemed to cycle a lot. Maybe it needs some adjusting?
- Finally (and this made our checkout morning so stressful!), instructions were to bag all trash or pay a $50 fine. THERE WERE NO SUPPLIED BAGS! Again, an easy and cheap fix to provide a box for guests to make use of. We stayed 6 days and needed more than the ONE that was in the kitchen trash can.
Very relaxing short vacation
Had a wonderful time
Nice cabin but cleaning and beds need improvement
Nice cabin with all the wooden interior,decoration and the big porch with the hot tub.
But the mattresses are like from the cheapest motels, very uncomfortable! The linens were chewed on and ripped and animal hair all over.
The cabinet doors in the kitchen are sticky/dirty, the bbq was dirty and filthy and big black ants all over inside the house.
Definitely needs improvement.