Get away from it all at this 'Beary Nice' vacation rental cabin nestled in the rolling hills of Tennessee. The cozy Jamestown home features a loft, 1 bedroom and 2.5 baths, sleeping 9 guests. Soak in the woodland views from any one of the 3 decks or boat across Dale Hollow Lake. Numerous state parks surround the cabin, providing opportunities for hiking, boating and fishing!
*NOTE: This property features exterior security cameras; they do not look into interior spaces
Bedroom: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Loft: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Couch | Downstairs Living Room: Pullout Couch
Feel relaxation wash over you the moment you arrive at this charming woodland cabin. Set into a secluded yard framed by trees and lush greenery, 'Beary Nice' is the ideal spot to unplug and enjoy time with your loved ones.
During your downtime, read a favorite book out in a rocker on the spacious deck or curled up on one of the leather living room couches. On chilly nights, stay cozy using the gas fireplace set in a floor-to-ceiling rock framing.
Vaulted ceilings and wide picture windows open to let natural light stream in while you cook in the fully equipped kitchen. The wraparound counters are topped with tile, while an additional island provides more chopping space. For an al fresco experience, spend a few hours out fishing and bring back your catch-of-the-day to cookout on the gas grill for a delicious dinner.
Once your meal is ready, dine together at the rustic hardwood dining table indoors or out on the deck. As you're waiting for it to get dark enough for a bonfire, gather to watch a movie on the flat-screen satellite cable TV, take a soak in the hot tub or play a game of air hockey.
When the stars come out, gather your s'more supplies and head out to the fire pit. Retire inside when you're ready, where you and your traveling companions will drift off with ease on the comfortable sleeping accommodations.
Spend the day out on Dale Hollow Lake in your own boat or a rental from East Port Marina. The marina is only 9.5 miles away, so be sure to pack your swimsuit and beach towels! Learn about a local hero at the Sergeant Alvin York Mill State Historic Park 24 miles from the house.
Picket CCC Memorial State Park rests 29 miles away, where boating, swimming, fishing, hiking and more extend into the surrounding national forest. Head over to the park at night to view the stars from the designated astronomy field. Stop by Highland Manor Winery for a glass of the local vintage on your way home.
Explore the landscape with a guided horseback trip through Southeast Pack Trips for an experience you'll never forget! Borderland Expeditions also takes you off the beaten path with mountain biking, kayaking, hiking and caving trips.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi (provided by a Verizon hot spot), 2 flat-screen satellite cable TVs, 2 gas fireplaces, game room with darts, ping pong, pool and air hockey, washer and dryer, 3 furnished decks, gas grill (gas provided), hot tub, sauna, fire pit (wood not provided), driveway parking for 4 vehicles and more
- Peaceful Jamestown location with access to area attractions on Dale Hollow Lake, in state parks and with outfitters like Borderland Expeditions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport (~100 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee (max 2 pets allowed, 30-pound weight limit)
- Please note that there is a nightly extra person fee of $15 for guests over 7 up to a maximum of 9
- Please note there are 2 steps to access the property, and the 2 full bathrooms are only accessible by a flight of stairs
- Please note that the property features exterior cameras that do not look into any interior spaces
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Parties and events are allowed
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in