A charming mountain town with much to offer, Ouray invites you to experience the best of southwest Colorado. Located on the same block as Main Street, this 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental is the perfect starting point for all your Rocky Mountain adventures. Soak in the Hot Springs down the road, hike around Box Canyon Falls Park, tour the surrounding ghost towns and visit Telluride an hour away. When you’re ready to relax, enjoy the condo’s private patio or well-appointed living space fit for 6!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
A good night’s sleep is guaranteed in both bedrooms, each offering a comfortable queen-sized bed. Early risers staying in the master bedroom will love starting the morning off on their private balcony overlooking the tree-lined community.
Fuel up for your hike with a hearty homemade breakfast prepared in the well-equipped kitchen. If you’d rather dine out, the abundant cafes and eateries of Main Street are only a half-block away!
After a long afternoon on the trails, stop by the Ouray Hot Springs, only half a mile from the condo, or head straight home to decompress in front of the flat-screen cable TV. In the winter months, cozy up in front of the gas fireplace to warm cold toes!
Enjoy a late night snack at the kitchen table set for 2 or the high-top table set for 4. If you’re still not quite ready to call it a night, head out to the patio for storytelling and stargazing.
Gather your gear and head to this Ouray vacation rental condo, suited for all types of outdoor enthusiasts and adventure seekers. Hike to the top of the waterfall in Box Canyon Falls Park, experience the thrill of touring a ghost town and visit an old mining site - all within 5 miles or less of the property.
Even more opportunities await in Telluride, about an hour from your home-away-from-home. The town offers activities for all 4 seasons, including skiing, sledding, golfing, hiking, fly fishing, off-roading, rock climbing and so much more.
Take a rest day and explore the charming town of Ouray. Walk up the block to Main Street to discover local shops and restaurants, or continue all the way up the road for an afternoon at the popular Ouray Hot Springs.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, flat-screen cable TV, master bedroom with private balcony, a patio, free WiFi, coin-operated laundry machines and more
- Great Ouray location - Located on the same block as Main Street just a short walk away and half a mile from Ouray Hot Springs! One-hour drive from Telluride and minutes from hiking trails, ghost towns, mine tours and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Montrose Regional Airport - 2100 Airport Rd, Montrose, CO 81401 (~38 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in