Evolve Vacation Rental
- english, french, german, spanish
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Amazing 5 night getaway
The home was just beautiful. Restoration was spot on. Everything we could have hoped for and more. Enjoyed the pool and proximity to everything we wanted to see and EAT! Will definitely recommend to our family and friends. You won’t be disappointed in choosing this home. Thanks for sharing it with us.
A great house with a gorgeous backyard and a perfect sized pool. There were 7 of us girls and there was plenty of room for us. Monica was a wonderful manager and answers questions and requests promptly.
Fun house with pool and beach close by, would stay again!
Annual Family Beach Vacation
An absolutely fantastic time was had by all from our granddaughters ages 2 1/2 and 15 yr old, to our kids and ourselves. The pool was definitely a plus as was the location. Would most certainly rent this lovely home again!
Ms. Lara outdid herself - and we are forever grateful! :)
From the moment your feet cross the threshold of this lovely residence for the first time, until the day your departure, you are going to revel in pampering done the Seawall way. Everything you think you could need (and for those unique items that you will realize you're so grateful to have), Ms. Laura (the owner) provides with care and flare!
(1) Check-in/check out was a breeze!!!
(2) Both Ms. Monica (first point of contact) and Ms. Lara (since she was in town - my main point of contact) were so very sweet, patience, prompt, and professional. Not once did they make me feel that my questions were unwarranted.
(3) You will feel like you're staying in 5-star resort with all of the amenities (drawers filled with slippers, body lotions, swabs, towelettes, etc.) (kitchen cabinets stocked with condiments, pancake/waffle mix, spices, coffees, etc.) (fridge with bottled waters, cold snacks, etc.). Beach towels and pool toys, etc.
(4) Comfortable beds with wonderfully smelling linen, sleeping pillows "for days" (no one should say there wasn't enough pillows and extra soft, thick blankets artsy decor, and some of the whitest/fluffiest towels around). Large, two-person showers and perfect water pressure!!!
(5) The plantation (blackout) shutters ... WOW!!! You could flood the home with as much sunlight (or as little) to suit taste. A a television in every room with all the trimmings and channels.
(6) The neighbors were so nice ("Welcome!" and "Hello!" and "Enjoy yourself!" (and quiet). But keep in mind, we were there from a Monday-Thursday.
(7) EXCELLENT location (I could walk to the Seawall/beach (0.9 miles). And of course, Ms. Lara has a booklet listing any- and every eatery and local attraction within reach!
(8) From the perspective of parents of a special needs child:
Much needed SPACE!!!! So much space (we're a family of 3) for our ASD/sensory seeking child. The front rooms/master suite upstairs were calming for him (neutral colored walls mixed with decor whose colors popped in strategic places). He loved going up and down the stairs (proprioceptive input). Older home, well built, thick walls, he could be a little louder than most and not disturb others. Ample lamps for night lighting. And the shaded pool (proprioceptive input)! Fantastic! Sun shone through just enough to warm the water (he said it felt good - sigh of relief) and the canopy swing by the pool (vestibular input covered!) Pool was self-cleaning twice a day. No strong chlorine smell! :)
We had a wonderful time family time @ this home. My grandson said "This is a dream vacation house". Lara the owner was so helpful. She had the house will supplied with everything you can think of! We will diffidently be back!