This 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental home named "Casita Lilac" is Pura Nueva Mexicana! Located just 1 mile from Old Town Albuquerque, this historic home for 4 is one of the original and traditional New Mexican adobe homes in the north valley. Whether you were drawn to the Southwest by the top-notch hiking, rich culture, or unique attractions like The Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway, you'll be minutes from the fun. You'll also have access to a cozy porch and multiple gardens on the property!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room 1: Air Mattress
Built over 100 years ago, this private home named "Casita Lilac" was resurrected when the neighborhood was open-horse grazing land. Occasionally horseshoes are still found on the premises! The property has been beautifully updated and maintained. It is unique and full of character and embodies the artistry and culture of the area.
Upon your arrival, you'll be welcomed by a cozy porch, a perfect place to drop your bags, sit down, and soak in the scenery.
Following an adventure-filled day in Albuquerque, retreat into one of the 2 living rooms and melt into the plush couch. Offering great natural light and open layouts, the living rooms are both inviting and comfortable.
Whip up some Bobby Flay caliber southwestern fare in the fully equipped kitchen. You'll love the Santa Fe style decor and complimentary coffee you'll find in this spacious cooking space.
Be sure to spend some time relaxing on the furnished gardens during your stay. The multiple outdoor spaces found throughout the property offer lavish places to enjoy the fresh New Mexico air.
When it's time to hit the hay, head into the master bedroom and get comfortable in the king bed. Two additional guests will find comfortable sleeping accommodations on the home's air mattress.
**Please note this property allows one night stays, inquire with Evolve for more information!**
-- THE LOCATION --
Be sure to pack your hiking boots because Albuquerque is consistently ranked one of the nations 'fittest cities' due to its affinity for hiking. Whether you choose to scale the Sandia and Manzano Mountains or explore the many trails of the Rio Grande, you're sure to be floored by the magnificent scenery that surrounds you. You'll also find the Rio Grande Nature Center and La Montanita Valley Co-op near the trails.
When the snow starts to fall around Albuquerque, locals flock to the Sandia Peak Ski Resort to get their turns in! Located just over 30 miles from your door, Sandia Peak Ski Resort offers the closest skiing to the city and some magnificent views.
Can't get enough of the beauty of the region? Head 20 minutes down the road to The Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway. This unique tram climbs 10,378 feet up the Sandia Mountains and offers views of the mountain and the city.
Be sure to check out Old Town Albuquerque, located just 1 mile from the home. Founded in 1706 and beautifully maintained, this area offers restaurants, museums, guided tours, boutiques, and more!
You'll also be a stone's throw from Betty's Bath and Day Spa, Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, New Mexico Museum of Natural History, and other museums during your stay in this Land of Enchantment hideaway.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 free standing furnaces, multiple patios and courtyards, a front porch, complimentary coffee supplies, free WiFi, an in-unit washing machine, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, open street parking, and more!
- Essentials are provided, smoke detectors are present and the property has a private entrance
- Unbeatable Albuquerque location - 1 mile from Old Town Albuquerque, 30 miles from Sandia Peak Ski Resort, minutes from dozens of hiking trails, 20 minutes from The Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway, and minutes from Betty's Bath and Day Spa, Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, New Mexico Museum of Natural History, and other museums
- Closest Commercial Airport - Albuquerque International Sunport (~7.8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- Please note this property allows one night stays, inquire with Evolve for more information!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in