Your Sunshine State retreat begins at this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Dunnellon! Perfect for 8 guests, this retreat will make you feel right at home. Relax and catch a tan poolside in the private lanai or venture out to explore. Tube along the Rainbow River or trek through Rainbow Springs State Park to find swimming holes and waterfalls. Paddle the Withlacoochee River in the complimentary kayaks. Return home to share a family-style meal with your loved ones to end the day!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full-over-Full Bunk Bed, Full Bed
Step inside your new home-away-from home and discover a welcoming interior furnished with comfort in mind.
You'll look forward to relaxing on the sofa as a movie plays on the 65-inch Samsung 4k Curved LED Smart TV and the chef of your group whips up a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen.
The large, open kitchen includes all the necessary amenities including an instant coffee maker with complimentary K-Cups, stove oven, refrigerator with ice maker, dish washer, toaster oven, microwave, wine opener, dishes, cups, silverware, and more.
Downtime is always fun, with plenty of board games, corn hole, and other entertainment right at your fingertips. Throw on a bathing suit to lounge by the pool or grill up tasty burgers for the crew on the BBQ!
The master suite offers a spacious 14-inch Euro-Top Cool Gel Memory Foam king-sized bed, while the second bedroom features full-over-full bunk beds and a full bed.
Located in the Rainbow Springs Country Club, you'll love the family-friendly area with easy access to nearby sights and attractions.
The home is less than 2 miles to the park entrance, popular K.P. Hole, and Rainbow River! Spend the day tubing, kayaking, or simply soaking up the sun. At the State Park, you'll find a swimming hole, waterfalls, and other sights to see.
Venture less than 5 miles to downtown Dunnellon for shopping, dining, golfing and more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, Samsung 65-inch 4K Curved LED flat-screen cable Smart TV with streaming apps and local channels, central air conditioning, free kayaks, Eddie Bauer Pack 'N Play, children's high chair, board games, corn hole, in-unit laundry machines, private screened lanai, pool, Pack 'N Play, on-site parking, and more
- Please note: the property does include essentials, a private entrance, carbon monoxide detector, and smoke detectors
- Less than 2 miles to the Country Club's private entrance to the Rainbow River, popular K.P. Hole, Rainbow Springs State Park, and less than 5 miles to downtown Dunnellon
- Nearest commercial airport: Gainesville Regional Airport (~57 miles away)
- Kayaks are available free to use, but due to insurance restrictions, guests must provide transportation to and from the river. Trucks or kayak racks are recommended and straps can be purchased at the local Wal-Mart if needed. The largest kayak is 11 feet long.
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per night fee, capped at $250 (maximum 3 allowed)
- All dogs must be on a leash when outside the home
- Please observe quiet hours after 10:00 pm
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in