Treat yourself to an unforgettable Rocky Mountain getaway and stay at this charming vacation rental studio featuring sleeping for 4 and a full bathroom! Located at the base of Winter Park Resort, this retreat offers access to a plethora of community amenities, including a 36-person hot tub, 2 gas grills, and an outdoor fireplace. Explore the mountain by hopping on the free cabriolet or ski lifts 150 yards away, and then return home at night to relax in the comfort of your cozy condo!
Studio: King Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa
With mountain-themed decor, plush furnishings, and several modern conveniences, this studio is the perfect place to spend your alpine escape! After a long day of traveling, kick back and relax on the inviting sofa to watch TV while the gas fireplace kindles.
The well-equipped efficiency kitchenette, complete with a 2-burner stove and microwave with a convection oven setting, makes it easy to whip up a flavorful dish. Meals can also be made on the 2 gas grills on the communal terrace!
After dining al fresco, melt into serenity by the outdoor fireplace or soak your worries away in the vast 36-person hot tub on the shared patio. Another added perk of staying at this property is that you'll have access to your own private ski locker and parking space.
When you turn in for the night, retreat to the studio to rinse off in the shower/tub combo before climbing into bed. You'll find sleeping arrangements for 4 inside the unit, including a sumptuous king bed and queen sleeper sofa.
This condo's prime location at the base of Winter Park Resort places you within walking distance of the area's main attractions. Simply stroll across the street to peruse the village brimming with mountain sports shops and tasty eateries!
Also a stone's throw away are the ski lifts and gondola (coming this fall) that will take you up the mountain! The warmer months create the perfect setting for hiking, mountain biking, and many family acitvities, while the winter months call for some sensational skiing, tubing, and fat biking.
At Winter Park Resort there are several more seasonal activities to partake in, from rock climbing and zip lining to ice skating and broomball! For more of an adventure, make your way to James Peak Trail, Rocky Mountain National Park, or Hot Sulphur Springs.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, central heating, a gas fireplace, complimentary toiletries, linens, towels, a full bathroom, ski locker, bike storage area (bring your own lock), free resort garage parking for 1 vehicle, and more!
- Community amenities include a large common area, shared amenity patio with changing rooms, a hot tub, gas grills, patio furniture and an outdoor fireplace
- Unbeatable Winter Park Location - Steps from the ski lifts, numerous outdoor activities, shops, and restaurants
- Close to the Winter Park Amtrak Train stop, making it easy to get from Denver to Winter Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~89 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note there is a required $16 per day fee for garage parking paid online through the resort management system. Further information regarding parking fees will be communicated prior to your stay
- There is a mid-week additional cleaning available upon request at a $90 fee. There is also an optional linen change fee of $35. These are paid upon arrival