Delight in a quintessential Southern Texas retreat while staying at 'Casa Ladrillo,' an updated 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental townhome situated steps from mouth-watering cuisine, 2.5 miles to downtown and only 70 miles to South Padre Island! This home boasts 1,500 square feet of polished living space featuring a fully equipped kitchen, new artistic furnishings, a private pool, and a patio! This is the ideal choice for small families, friends or couples looking for an exciting getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress, Couch (Not a Pullout)
Downtown McAllen is home to an indefinable spirit experienced only by those who walk its streets. Approach this updated home, beholding its elegant Kerria Heights architectural design, colloquially known as 'Brick City North.'
Upon entering the property, you'll be impressed by the charming decor which blends hacienda styling with mid-century, modernist cues. You'll love returning to this well-appointed interior after your adventure-filled days.
Spend quality time on the back patio, which offers the perfect space to convene the family around the private pool. Kickoff your vacation with a cookout using the gas grill and watch the big game on the outdoor flat-screen Smart TV.
Prepare a few sides in the alluring fully equipped kitchen, outfitted with stainless steel appliances, sleek countertops, and all the cooking essentials. Set the formal dining table for 4 to share in your culinary creations.
As bedtime approaches, choose from either of the 2 luxurious master bedrooms which boast cloud-like queen beds, flat-screen Smart TVs and en-suite bathrooms outfitted with double vanities and stand-up showers.
-- THE LOCATION --
With aesthetic living quarters and a private pool, you may never want to step foot off the property! For daily essentials, make the quick 2-mile trip to Target or walk 2 minutes to HEB grocery store.
The property is situated in North McAllen and just a short walk to endless opportunities for fun with the whole family. Catch a new movie at Cinemark Hollywood USA, explore the International Museum of Art & Science or take full advantage of the plentiful green space nearby, including Bill Schupp Park, Zinnia Park or Municipal Park.
Explore downtown McAllen and Quinta Mazatlan, where you'll find a Spanish estate and sprawling tropical garden featuring over 250 species of birds, before delving into the famous local cuisine which offers authentic Mexican and fresh seafood from the coast. A few of the local favorites include Palenque Grille, Delia's Specializing in Tamales and Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen.
Pack your swimsuit and flip-flops in your suitcase, because sunny South Padre Island is only 1.5 hours from the house! You can spend your days at the beach, play in the warm water or visit attractions such as Sea Turtle, Inc., the South Padre Island Birding and Dolphin Research, and Sea Life Nature Center.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, large patio with a private 4.5-foot pool and gas grill, wood-burning fireplace, air conditioning, heating, plenty of street parking and more
- Unbeatable McAllen location - 2.5 miles from downtown and steps to excellent restaurants! Easy Access to Target, Cinemark Hollywood USA, the International Museum of Art & Science, Bill Schupp Park, Zinnia Park, Municipal Park, Quinta Mazatlan, Palenque Grille, Delia's Specializing in Tamales, Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, and South Padre Island attractions, including Sea Turtle, Inc. and the South Padre Island Birding and Dolphin Research & Sea Life Nature Center
- Nearest Major Airport: McAllen International Airport (~5.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $200 per stay fee (small pets only)
- Not suitable for children under 12 years
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in