Experience the distinctiveness of what Forbes's named 'a global wine destination' from this modern vacation rental house in a quiet Medford neighborhood. Offering 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and room for up to 4 guests, this Southern Oregon home serves as a family-friendly and accommodating destination for your next Pacific Northwest getaway. Explore world-class fishing, hiking, and rafting, treat yourself to internationally-prized cheese at Rogue Creamery, and enjoy all the quaint downtown attractions!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
While your stay will be filled with outdoor adventures and cultural activities, this East Medford vacation home provides an ideal place to unwind at the end of each exciting day. In the evening, head out to the private covered patio and fenced backyard for a night of leisure as the sun sets over the western horizon.
Inside the open-concept living space, the fully equipped kitchen features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances for all your home cooking needs. Saddle up to the extended bar counter while your group's chef prepares a gourmet feast, then set the round dining table to share all your family meals!
During downtime, spread out in the bright and airy living room and relax on plush furnishings as family favorites play on the flat-screen cable TV. You'll also find flat-screen TVs along with queen-sized beds in each bedroom, so you can watch a new movie before falling asleep.
With its spacious, fenced backyard, this home is very pet friendly. Bring up to 2 of your furry friends with you on your travels and let them experience all the family fun too!
-- THE LOCATION --
The possibilities for area attractions and activities are nearly endless in Medford and surrounding Southern Oregon, and this home ensures easy access to some of the best! Drive just 2 miles to reach I-5 and explore nearby sites heading north or south. For the culturally inclined, check the calendar for Jacksonville's Britt Festival or Ashland's Shakespeare Festival - both about 30 minutes away.
Visit your choice of the numerous local wineries and vineyards - with Del Rio, RoxyAnn, and Paschal being just a few of the many favorites - then finish off your tasting experience at Rogue Creamery where you can sample all sorts of delectable cheeses. Afterward, head into downtown and peruse all the unique art galleries, restaurants and shops, or see a show at the Craterian Theater.
Of course, the Pacific Northwest is known for its breathtaking, outdoorsy destinations and this home provides no shortage of opportunity with Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest an hour to the west and Crater Lake National Park an hour to the east. If golf is more your speed, the Centennial Golf Course is a short drive away, and you'll also find a few more courses nearby.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, washer & dryer, free WiFi, a private covered patio, fenced yard, driveway parking for 4 cars, and more
- Quiet, residential East Medford location - Enjoy easy access to downtown art galleries, shops, restaurants, and theaters. Hop on I-5 to head north or south and explore all the nearby vineyards/wineries. Golf courses, events in nearby towns, and several national parks are within a short drive away!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport - 1000 Terminal Loop Parkway, Medford, OR 97504, (~2.8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $35 per pet, per stay fee (max 2)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- NOTE: The master bedroom and bath and garage are not accessible for guests
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in