Your East Tennessee adventure begins at this 1-bedroom + loft, 1-bath vacation rental cabin. 'Freedom Cabin' offers 1,200 square feet of living space and sleeps up to 6 guests with ease. This remote setting allows you to truly escape from it all while still enjoying the comforts and amenities of home. The property boarders the Cherokee National Forest and is situated on a beautiful creek, sure to excite outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers. It's an easy day trip to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Queen Beds
You'll feel immediately at ease when you arrive at this secluded cabin, surrounded by lush greenery. You'll hear the creek that runs through the yard as you unload your car and settle in!
The interior is furnished with comfort in mind, featuring rustic decor, wood paneling, high ceilings, and ample seating for your group to gather and spend time together.
Sit back and relax in the living area as a movie plays on the flat-screen cable TV or use the free wireless internet to research your next hiking trail.
When you've worked up an appetite, step into the fully equipped kitchen to whip up a home-cooked feast. Choose between the eat-in kitchen table or a picnic table right out on the deck!
Rest up for the next adventure-filled day with 3 queen-sized beds. The cabin offers 1 bedroom, while 2 additional beds can be found in the cozy loft.
-- THE LOCATION --
Located in the East Tennessee Mountains at the edge of the Cherokee National Forest, the cabin offers the perfect launching point for all outdoor adventures.
Tellico Plains is the gateway to the Cherohala Skyway, the Tellico River, and the Bald River Falls. Anglers in your group will be thrilled with access to some of the best trout fishing in the country!
Just 12 miles from the historic town of Tellico Plains, you'll find shopping, dining options, and a fantastic bakery in town. If you'd like to venture out for a day trip, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and Dollywood are within a 1.5 hour drive.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, landline phone access, in-unit laundry machines, 2 decks, outdoor seating, gas grill, firepit, direct creek access, driveway parking for 3 cars, and more
- Peaceful Tellico Plains location surrounded by 25 wooded acres, offering easy access to the Cherokee National Forest, Cherohala Skyway, Tellico River, Bald River Falls, and within 1.5 hours from Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and Dollywood
- Nearest commercial airport: McGhee Tyson Airport - 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701, (~37 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in