Claim this newly built 3-bed, 2-bath apartment as your own Conway retreat! Comfortably sleeping 6 guests, this vacation rental is idyllic for a group of friends, family, and business travelers passing through or staying for a while. The property's central location lets you easily walk to downtown's restaurants and shops, or drive to popular destinations like Lake Conway, Beaver Fork Lake, and Pinnacle State Park. Little Rock isn't far either! Go ahead and book your trip to 'The Natural State!'
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
After a day on Lake Conway or perusing downtown's shops, retreat to this charming apartment for rest and recuperation! Inside, you'll find plenty of plush furnishings for everyone to find a comfortable place to sit, along with numerous amenities, like wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, and 4 flat-screen Smart TVs - so there's no debate over what to watch.
When hunger strikes, easily whip up your favorite dishes in the fully equipped kitchen! Modern appliances and ample counter space make home-cooking more than easy during your trip. Savor all of your meals at the 4-person dining table!
End the day on a relaxing note with a hot shower in one of the 2 full bathrooms. Afterward, bid everyone goodnight before slipping under the covers of one of the queen beds or the full found in the third bedroom. In the morning, wake up with a freshly brewed cup of coffee and a hearty breakfast!
-- THE LOCATION --
Recognized as one of the top ten places to live in the U.S., Conway is also an excellent place to escape to for an Arkansas vacation! If you make this apartment your home-away-from-home, you'll enjoy easy access to all of the city's main attractions. Within walking distance, sits plenty of restaurants, cafes, shops, and bars - where you'll find yourself sipping a cold brew after a day on the lake. Conway also boasts a lively art and cultural scene, with a Shakespeare Theatre, symphony, and numerous museums!
For more metropolitan luxuries, venture to Little Rock for its high-end eateries, boutique shops, and attractions, like the Rock Town Distillery and Arkansas Repertory Theatre! If you have kids in tow, make sure to add the Little Rock Zoo and Museum of Discovery to your to-do list.
Back near Conway, you'll enjoy plenty of fun cruising on the waters of Lake Conway and Beaver Fork Lake - both located just minutes away. Bring along your own boat or rent one from a local marina for fishing, swimming, and pure enjoyment. But if you prefer land over water, don't worry! There's hiking trails in Pinnacle Mountain State Park, along with an extensive bicycle trail network that follows the edge of the Arkansas River.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen Smart TVs, central air conditioning and heat, fresh linens and towels, complimentary toiletries, in-unit washer and dryer, patio, reserved parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Prime Conway location within walking distance of restaurants and shops, just minutes from Lake Conway and Beaver Fork Lake with fishing and boating, and within 40 minutes of Little Rock's attractions and Pinnacle Mountain State Park!
- If you are traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of Evolve listings #420580 & #420579, each a 3-bedroom apartment that sleeps 6 guests
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport/Adams Field - 1 Airport Rd, Little Rock, AR 72202, (~ 34.6 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in