Make the most of your Centennial State getaway at this newly renovated 2-bedroom, 1-bath modern masterpiece - situated within walking distance of downtown Colorado Springs and The Black Sheep Music Venue, and a short drive to Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak! This vacation rental hosts 4 and offers a polished living space complete with a patio, large yard, gas grill and hot tub!
*Please note there are external security cameras at the property. These do not look into any interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed
Drive through downtown Colorado Springs, home to an indefinable spirit experienced only by those who walk its streets. Approach your brand new home-away-from-home, beholding its elegant architectural design and well-kept landscaping.
Kick off your vacation with a cookout on the back patio. Whip up some burgers on the Pro Grade Multi Station gas grill while the others soak in the hot tub, play a friendly game of cornhole or simply relax on the beautiful patio furniture - all under romantic lights!
Upon entering the property, you'll be impressed by the charming decor, which blends folk and mid-century modern art. The large windows invite warm natural light to illuminate the open-concept home.
Settle down in the well-appointed living area and turn on the large flat-screen cable TV, featuring a PlayStation 3, X Box 360 and Wii, or forge a flame in the rustic wood-burning fireplace. If some work comes up during your vacation, there's also an office with a brand new desk available.
Afterwards, prepare cocktails for the group in your fully equipped kitchen, outfitted with stainless steel appliances, sleek countertops, and all the essentials that you're sure to need.
As bedtime approaches, the master bedroom is highlighted by a cloud-like king bed and offers plenty of storage in the closet. When the others are ready to turn in, they can enjoy nights of peaceful sleep in the additional bedroom offering a twin-over-twin bunk bed.
Perhaps the best feature of this spectacular residence is its unbeatable location, situated just 1 mile from downtown Colorado Springs! Grab a bite to eat at The Rabbit Hole, King Chef Diner or Edelweiss German Restaurant before catching a concert at The Black Sheep Music Venue - also located 1 mile down the road.
Outdoor enthusiasts will revel in this home's proximity to exciting attractions, including Garden of the Gods 5.5 miles away, Pikes Peak 20 miles away and The Broadmoor Seven Falls just 3 miles away.
Walk the streets of Old Colorado City, shopping the local boutiques, before touring the Ghost Town Museum and dining out at Rudy's "Country Store" & Bar-B-Q.
For an afternoon of family fun, walk 3 blocks south to Memorial Park and Memorial Skatepark, pay a visit to the National Museum of World War II Aviation or tour the United States Air Force Academy’s modern sprawling campus, including Falcon Stadium, Arnold Hall, and a museum.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV with a PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii and HBO, office with brand new desk, furnished back patio, large yard, hot tub, gas grill, corn hole, wood-burning fireplace, air conditioning, heating, in-unit laundry machines, iron and ironing board, office space for work, 5 parking spaces in the driveway and more
- Unbeatable Colorado Springs location just1 mile to downtown! Easy access to The Black Sheep Music Venue, downtown eateries, such as The Rabbit Hole, King Chef Diner or Edelweiss German Restaurant, Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, The Broadmoor Seven Falls, Old Colorado City shopping, Ghost Town Museum, Rudy's "Country Store" & Bar-B-Q, Memorial Park and Memorial Skatepark, the National Museum of World War II Aviation, the United States Air Force Academy, Falcon Stadium and Arnold Hall
- Airport: Colorado Springs Airport - 7770 Milton E Proby Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80916, (~ 9.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Please note there are external security cameras at the property. These do not look into any interior spaces
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in