About the property
- Estate3500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum StayNone
5+ Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Jacuzzi onsite pool, open floor plan,
WE OFFER FLEXIBLE CHECK IN & OUT FREE OF CHARGE (if no one checks out on the day you arrive and no one checks in on the day you leave)
This elegant five bedroom+ home, with one open bedroom (six in total), three bath, custom built estate is surrounded by nature and majestic Pocono mountains, yet only a short drive to nearby lakes, Mt. Airy Casino, shopping and skiing, with on-site swimming pool, BBQ, Foosball table, professional Poker table, competition Pool table, private Jacuzzi, and more!
Designed for entertaining friends and family, this welcoming, private home radiates beauty with windows everywhere allowing natural light throughout.
The spacious gourmet kitchen, great room and open dining areas are well-equipped for entertaining family, friends. There are 6 beds in total, a competition pool table, professional poker table, and Foosball table, with a 55 inch LCD TV with cable and hi-speed WIFI.
The outdoor space features a BBQ grill, and 10 piece luxury patio set, with lots of green grass to run around -- all quietly located in a private exclusive community
This newly renovated home provides comfortable sleeping and dining for up to 12-14 adults and children.
• Over 3,500 square feet of luxury and Poconos mountain space
• Open living area connecting all the rooms
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
• 5 well-appointed bedrooms, 1 open bedroom and 2.5 bathrooms
• All new designer bedding, mattresses and linens
• Modern, authentic and stylish decor
• Game Room with Pool table
• Poker Table and Foosball table
• 55 inch flat screen TV with premium cable channels
• 1 electronic fireplace
• Large bathrooms, including private master bathroom with Jacuzzi
• Long driveway and parking
• Residence-wide WIFI -- (fast)
• Access to a fitness center and on-site pool
KITCHEN / DINING
• Fully-stocked gourmet kitchen with open living room and dining spaces
• Stainless steel gas stove with six-burner cook top, griddle and oven
• Stainless steel appliances, cookware, dishware, cutlery and large French style refrigerator
• Krueger coffee machine for 8-10 cups at a time
• Stainless steel toaster
• Stainless steel dishwasher
• Large custom made dining table seats – 12-14 people
• Large breakfast bar seats 4-6 people
• Easy access to BBQ grilling connected to the deck
BREAKDOWN OF BEDS & BATHS BY FLOOR:
Main Level (there are 3 levels total)
• Living room with 55 inch LCD, cable, electronic fireplace, vaulted ceiling and access to dining room, kitchen, and deck
• Large custom made dining table
• Pool table room
• Poker table room
• Spacious, professional kitchen with island seating for 4
• Dining room table for 12-14
• Outdoor patio deck with BBQ grill and 10 piece patio set for seating up to 8+
• Laundry room with washer and dryer
• 1 master bedroom with king bed, private bathroom, full bathroom with his and her sinks, Jacuzzi and separate shower, lounge area, and temperature-sensitive memory foam mattresses
• 3 bedrooms with queen beds, temperature-sensitive memory foam mattresses, and two large and sunny windows overlooking the beautiful Poconos
• 1 open bedroom featuring couch/bed, Foosball table, and bookshelf
• 1 large bathroom featuring shower, sink, and large beautiful window
• 1 large private bedroom, featuring queen bed, temperature-sensitive memory foam mattress, and two skylights
• Boating & Fishing - The house is surrounded by 6 lakes and many types of fish are found in the lakes to include pickerel, carp, bluegill, crappie and panfish. However, the most popular is the bass. The lakes are stocked each year with bass and are a catch and release only. Everyone is required to obtain the appropriate Pennsylvania State license to fish the lakes.
• Main Beach - This beach area is located on East Emerald Lake off Sage Road (a few minutes from the house). You will find a groomed beach area with roped-off swimming in the lake. The facility also includes a restroom building, children’s play structure, picnic tables and boat racks with a launch area.
• Nature - If you love the outdoors, this is where you want to be. Not only do we have the six lakes, but we also have plenty of wildlife and interesting plants and wildflowers. Enjoy the spring blossoms and flowers, the early summer mountain laurel blooming or the mid summer rhododendron. Our community is filled with wildlife such as deer, bear, fox, beaver and raccoons. These critters will give you plenty of great photo opportunities if you are patient. Make sure you take advantage of the natural splendor and sounds of the birds chirping.
• Outdoor / Indoor Pool – over 2,500 square foot, 100,000 gallon pool is a popular attraction in the summer. The water is heated and guaranteed fun for the family. There is a restroom building, snack shack and picnic tables as well. During the winter the outdoor pool is closed but the indoor pool is open. The house is also located less than 3 miles away from, Kalahari, one of the world's largest indoor/outdoor water parks
• Pine Tree Island Park – A few minute from the house is the Pine Tree Island park that offers a beautiful relaxing setting. Surrounded by Pine Tree Lake, the park offers a groomed beach with roped-off swimming area, beach volleyball court, children’s play structure, restroom building, boat racks and picnic area. There is also plenty of area on the island to do some fishing.
• Mt. Airy Casino (less than 6 miles)
• Camelback (less than 9 miles)
• Jack Frost Big Boulder (less than 13 miles)
• Blue Mountain Ski (less than 12 miles)
• Kalahari, 3 miles north, is one of the world's largest indoor/outdoor water parks
• Main shopping plaza with over 100 stores
• Delaware River (Delaware Water Gap)
• Mount Pocono Raceway (less than 9 miles)
• Water rafting
• Alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, sledding
• Go-kart racing
• Horseback riding
• Movie theater
• Amusement Park
• Charming nearby towns
This is the perfect escape from the urban noise. You will love the amenities, the location, the fresh air, and the charm of our house. So make a reservation today, drive down, fire up the grill, take a walk by the lake, and unwind!
Note: 25 minimum age to reserve
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, Russian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
About Alex Rozentul
My wife and I met in high school in the winter of 1998. Our first vacation together was a long weekend getaway to the Poconos. We fell in love there and have been coming back ever since. We now have a beautiful daughter who joins us everywhere we go and loves the river, mountains, and activities that the Poconos has to offer. We’ve been truly blessed to have such a wonderful child, relationship, and beautiful home. We look forward to sharing our home with other families, so they can create those memorable experiences that we’ve been so fortunate to have.
Pool / Spa
We originally booked this house but due to circumstances outside of the owners control, last minute we switched houses to another one that the owner owns in same development. The Propety number is
983976. The house was beautiful - clean, centrally located, and any questions we had, Alex was just a phone call away. We will definetly book again next year.
Our stay was perfectly in line with our expectations. Great place for an easy weekend getaway!
Very Well Done
The only things I would do to enhance the overall experience is:
Get a better HD cable package.
Change the low light fixture in the living room
Provide more utensils.
Other than that, a great time.
Can't wait to go back!!!
The house is beautiful and very spacious. We traveled with our six children (ages ranging from 6 to 20 years old), every one of them was entertained within the house. Questions were quickly answered and addressed promptly. Looking forward to booking again.
Lots of room, great location
We enjoyed a week in this house recently comfortably fitting 10 adults and 4 kids. It afforded the space we needed so we were not on top of each other and yet had places for gathering. The location is great, near major roads and never more than 25 minutes from water parks, attractions or shopping. The bedrooms are spacious and the house was clean when we arrived. Throughout the week we experienced little things that although not deal breakers made us aware that attention was needed. The toaster was a 4 slice but only 2 slots worked, only 3 of the 4 burners on the stove worked, the refrigerator leaked water every night and the electric can opener doesn't work. The most concerned issue we had was the outdoor grill. While using it flames shot up from underneath and all openings which continued even though we shut it off. The following morning my husband scraped large amounts of grease off the entire workings of the grill. This issue and the others were brought to the attention of the owner who said he would look into them. There is no place to put bikes as you do not have access to the garage which was a problem for us. The yard is not very usable (mostly rocky and sparse grass areas) so our little ones couldn't run around. There is a basketball hoop but because everything is gravel and packed dirt it was hard to play on it.
Watch out for the light in the living room, it is very low. There are 3 bathrooms but one is in the master bedroom and the one is a half-bath downstairs and one is near the bedrooms with a shower and bathtub. That was a challenge for the size of our group.
Even with these areas of concerns, the house is wonderful and we would stay there again but would ask if things had been fixed. It is great for large groups and families.
The home looks exactly like the pictures and I love the layout. It was very cozy and clean!
The home looks exactly like the pictures and I love the layout. It was very cozy and clean! Alex is always great with answering any questions whenever I needed him. My friends and I had a great time!